• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Usergroup Markup

Shelley

The following enhancement will show an image beside the usergroups that you assign the markup to on the Staff who's Online listings block, Registered Members page & in the Postbit.

Login into your AdminCP >> Users >> User Groups & click on the usergroup that you want to apply the new markup to.

In the Username CSS Box paste in the following code:

Code:
font-family: "Lucida Grande" ,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
font-weight: bold;
color: #73427c;
background-image: url(styles/default/xenforo/smilies/admin.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
padding-left: 13px;

If you require for the markup to show in the Members Online Now listings you'll have to go into the the sidebar_online_users Template and make the following change. Thanks to Mental for allowing me to post the following code.

Search:
Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Replace with:
Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Attachments

• Usergroup_Markup_Forumhome.webp
    Usergroup_Markup_Forumhome.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 654
  • Usergroup_Markup_Postbit.webp
    Usergroup_Markup_Postbit.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 553
  • Usergroup_Markup_Registered.webp
    Usergroup_Markup_Registered.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 467
  • Usergroup_Markup_Currentuse.webp
    Usergroup_Markup_Currentuse.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 465
Shelley, what do you do when the image is pushed against (or slightly on top of) the username? How do you adjust that?

Check out the attached for an example.

EDITED: Sorry, very basic CSS question....just change the padding number to a higher number and you're good :D

Attachments

• Squished.webp
    Squished.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 333
Shelley, what do you do when the image is pushed against (or slightly on top of) the username? How do you adjust that?

Check out the attached for an example.

EDITED: Sorry, very basic CSS question....just change the padding number to a higher number and you're good :D

Was going to say adjust the padding-right to a higher setting but you got it. :)

wheres the smilie your using!"!?? searched all your threads. lol

Missed your reply, sorry about that. These haven't been released. Kier currently has the psd (which I'll send him the latest revision) but as far as I know Kier will be making these available for download once I finish up the full pack. You can see the latest screenshot in this thread. :)

Shelley, is there a way I could place an image below the name, rather than beside it? I know absolutely nothing about CSS :(

Shelley how can i add the image below the names ?

To add the image below the username simply change the CSS to this:

Code:
font-family: "Lucida Grande" ,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
font-weight: bold;
color: #73427c;
display: block;
background: url(styles/default/xenforo/smilies/admin.png) no-repeat;
background-position: 0 100%;
padding-bottom: 13px;

Top Bottom