[RT] User Rank Images

User Rank Images 1.2.3

No permission to download
Can't seem to get this working. I've re-uploaded all the files and updates the addons via the CP for both TMS and this addon, I've followed the instructions to the letter and I just can't seem to get it working. I am getting no errors, it just doesn't display any image. I did upload them to the right directory,too.

Can't seem to get this working. I've re-uploaded all the files and updates the addons via the CP for both TMS and this addon, I've followed the instructions to the letter and I just can't seem to get it working. I am getting no errors, it just doesn't display any image. I did upload them to the right directory,too.
Wierd. Is the ribbons deactivated in ACP?

Scuse me ... I am typically slow at grasping new stuff :(
Does this addon mean I can make a user who belongs to several usergoups have more than one title displayed?
If this is true, can I select which usergroup titles are displayed? (I have some I wouldn't want on display as it would just make clutter)
The displays are graphics I can design to a size you give?
Ribbons are css display on the usergroup title as set in admin?

Thank you for your patience.

Scuse me ... I am typically slow at grasping new stuff :(
Does this addon mean I can make a user who belongs to several usergoups have more than one title displayed?
If this is true, can I select which usergroup titles are displayed? (I have some I wouldn't want on display as it would just make clutter)
The displays are graphics I can design to a size you give?
Ribbons are css display on the usergroup title as set in admin?

Thank you for your patience.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

BTW a little better English would be good. :P

Top Bottom