Unreal Tournament Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone deleted your second post (I think?). But yeah, you had a double post. Weird. :cautious:

Are you sure it wasn't just the AJAX stuff? If the timing is right you can sometimes see a post plus a second copy of it when the auto-refresh happens.

Honestly, Mike, I would have stayed with you if A) You answered my support question (Facebook problem)
Dang... a host that supposed to do custom fixes on XenForo that is normally the forum owners responsibility and charges a decent price for the hosting.
Not many of those around - most hosts tell you to pound sand - that it's your script and your responsibility to figure out why it is/isn't doing what it's supposed to since it A) IS apparently posting to FaceBook.

Unreal Tournament... my childhood games. 2004 Unreal Tournament 4 is really awesome. :)

And that's my last Unreal Tournament game... not counting games with "Unreal Tournament" engine.

So what are we showcasing here? It doesn't look to me like you did anything except purchase a skin.. You can't even be bothered to populate your forums with at least minimal content. Sorry i just dont see anything to critique except maybe the U.IX theme which im sure you didn't contribute anything in its creation. Sorry not trying to be a downer i just dont get the point of showcasing something someone slapped together in 10 minutes.

Are you sure it wasn't just the AJAX stuff? If the timing is right you can sometimes see a post plus a second copy of it when the auto-refresh happens.
Yeah, that's it. That's what I saw with @Azhria Lilu's posts. :cautious:
Dang... a host that supposed to do custom fixes on XenForo that is normally the forum owners responsibility and charges a decent price for the hosting.
Not many of those around - most hosts tell you to pound sand - that it's your script and your responsibility to figure out why it is/isn't doing what it's supposed to since it A) IS apparently posting to FaceBook.
I don't know what your problem with me is, but I don't appreciate your tone. I haven't done anything to you in the past to deserve all this attitude from you as of late.

My old server didn't have this problem, which is why I'm thinking this is a problem with Mike's server. And Mike seems to feel offended when I bring it up in this thread. But you know what? I did try asking in private in February, and then I bothered him again about it a few months later.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's it. That's what I saw with @Azhria Lilu's posts. :cautious:

I don't know what your problem with me is, but I don't appreciate your tone. I haven't done anything to you in the past to deserve all this attitude from you as of late.

My old server didn't have this problem, which is why I'm thinking this is a problem with Mike's server. And Mike seems to feel offended when I bring it up in this thread. But you know what? I did try asking in private in February, and then I bothered him again about it a few months later.
A problem with you - no ... a problem with your expectations of a hosting provider - yes.

My point is... it is unreasonable to expect a host to troubleshoot your script problem (unless you are paying additional fees for that).
To try and blame it on the hosting before trouble shooting the script is a little ass-backwards. As for it "working before", you DO realize that FaceBook is constantly making changes in the way they interact - correct? By the example you showed, it IS posting to FB so it appears that it is script/configuration related.

If it was a problem with my server. Everyone would be having an issue. Not just you.

A client we host had a major increase in traffic last few days due to the NFL draft.. Here is what he wrote me yesterday on how the server was handling it..
"We had 1,300 or so tonight online. All is running great."

Looks like your still having the same issue you had a while back. As I told you you need to find out from your register why your displaying atlanta.com as parent servers in a DNS dig. This is an issue on the registers end and can result in incorrect DNS routing, causing time outs. See - http://www.intodns.com/codforums.com

Indeed, lots of errors with the DNS check.

And not to be harsh, but it seems your site is a bit default. Isn't showcasing more if it's done, instead of just started. Or do you want to have some traffic?

Hey @Carlos, some nice logos have just been designed for Unreal Tournament on XenAdmins.

View attachment 73466
https://xenadmins.com/media/utf-logo.85/
Remove the copyright and post a PNG version with a transparent background. When new screenshots come out, I'm putting a background on that skin.

Yes, Sheldon, DO IT.
Yep, appears suspended.
Should be fixed soon. The invoice came on the 10th, which is a Saturday, and I was on a trip.

Would you please remove the copyright and post a PNG version with a transparent background? When new screenshots come out, I'm putting a background on that skin.

Yes, Sheldon, please DO IT. I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Fixed that for you. Have you ever heard the term "You catch more flies with honey"?

Fixed that for you. Have you ever heard the term "You catch more flies with honey"?
Well, I could be nicer. So, pretty pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Also, can you have sheldon remove that white stroke (outlines)? Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom