Unread Post Count

Unread Post Count 1.2.0

No permission to download
My ipad users have some problems as you can see here

O19qH3u.jpg

Look at the menu...

Also all users have told me that if they don't have any unread message, the number shown is always 1.

I can't see anything wrong with the menu... what is it?

And what version of the add-on are you running?

My ipad users have some problems as you can see here

Look at the menu...
Andrea, that's a problem with Responsive Design add-on, to fix it I installed the 8thos Bar.
Andrea, quello è un problema dell'add-on Responsive Design, per risolverlo ho messo la 8thos Bar.

I can't see anything wrong with the menu... what is it?

And what version of the add-on are you running?

OK the menu problem is not your fault since it's a responsive design problem. Sorry.

I'm running the latest version of your addon and many of my users say that they've read all the messages but the little red box always show the number 1 also if they don't have any left message to read.

lol Chris id hook ya up with admin credentials but you would probably do a double face palm when ya got there so ill wait to see what you come up with on CE. ;)

lol Chris id hook ya up with admin credentials but you would probably do a double face palm when ya got there so ill wait to see what you come up with on CE. ;)

No luck. He says that the addon works fine for most of the users. So we aren't going to give it a try.

Unfortunately, the latest version makes the site crawl and I'll have to wait until a new version gets released and the issue gets sorted. Else, I'll have to move on without this addon. :confused:

Update: Just rolled back to the version 1.0.7 and it doesn't seem slow down the site. Will stick with it.

a) When did I say I was going to try and fix it?
b) When did I say I wasn't going to need access to your admin panel?

If you enable debug mode please I can have a better look at the issue.

Ok guys. Anyone with performance issues will have to wait longer because TheBigK clearly doesn't want me to try and work out what the issue is so never mind.

Back
Top Bottom