Ultimate Partner Logo

Ultimate Partner Logo [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Last question, as I am about to purchase, what locations can you put this slider at? I've seen it within the forums on the DEMO, but we prefer our partners to appear below our footer, above our copyright, is there a setting with the slider to decide where it appears?

I replied to my support ticket in your Discord channel, @Stylesfactory. Unfortunately, as much as we want and would love this type of partner logo option - versus hard coding it to our installation - I notice that your add-on adds verbiage and a link back to your site in our copyright area and this is unfortunately something we do not allow with any third party software we utilize.

I've gone and uninstalled this add-on and will wait to hear more from you (Matti?) here or there. In the brief time I toyed with the add-on, even after enabling it and uploading our partner's logo, I did not see it appear anywhere within our site either. I probably should have checked if it was managed by a widget... I have a feeling it likely is. So that's my bad.

I don't mind paying $20 for this useful bit of code, but we cannot use it if has link backs or tries to promote itself. So please let me know either way, so I can either re-install and remove the text or just toss it in the recycle bin and ask that a refund be sent.

Thanks!

Top Bottom