UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of that gap. I would like to have the nav bottom snap into the top of the user/mod bar, no gap. How can I do that?

help2.webp

I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of that gap. I would like to have the nav bottom snap into the top of the user/mod bar, no gap. How can I do that?

View attachment 115440
Hi Mike, there is a setting call header white space in the UI.X Header style properties. If that doesnt work you may need to remove margins on the #userBar and #navigation divs.

By chance, how does one center their logo?
fUHVTgg.png

When you have the slide out search, do you think you could make it so that when you click outside the search it area, the search collapses back

I CANNOT get one my pages to show up on your style. It works on another style perfectly. I have tried removing the "<xen:include template="..." />" code and putting it back, but that doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

How can I add a menu with drop down options on UI.X?

Happy to do custom HTML in "navigation" or wherever.

There are a few options to do this:
1. Manually editing the navigation template and following instructions posted by Jake Bunce here
2. Using Nodes as Tabs
3. Using our Navigation Manager Add-on.

It's good to note that if you choose option #1 you will have to also edit uix_offCanvasNavigation as well with the same changes.

When you have the slide out search, do you think you could make it so that when you click outside the search it area, the search collapses back

Doing something like this would likely require some custom JavaScript to complete

I CANNOT get one my pages to show up on your style. It works on another style perfectly. I have tried removing the "<xen:include template="..." />" code and putting it back, but that doesn't work.

Does the template you are including exist in your child of UI.X? You may need to create it in both styles with the same contents.

Jake

There are a few options to do this:
1. Manually editing the navigation template and following instructions posted by Jake Bunce here
2. Using Nodes as Tabs
3. Using our Navigation Manager Add-on.

It's good to note that if you choose option #1 you will have to also edit uix_offCanvasNavigation as well with the same changes.

Doing something like this would likely require some custom JavaScript to complete

Does the template you are including exist in your child of UI.X? You may need to create it in both styles with the same contents.

Jake

Yes I created the templates in the child style, not the parent. I have added other pages of mine and they work fine.

Yes I created the templates in the child style, not the parent. I have added other pages of mine and they work fine.
Would you mind creating a ticket over at audentio.com with admin details and a link to the page that isn't working?

jake

Is there a way to make the space between the edge of the box and the text bigger?

5ckd1Qk.png

To be more specific: where it says his username and the top of the box it's inside in.

Since updating to the newest version, the alerts links do not work. The alert will populate, but when you try and show all of your alerts, the link doesn't do anything. The default style still works. Any help is appreciated!

Top Bottom