• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TV Status Icons

Thanks kilcher they're looking good. I'am also usinf flexile, uploaded the icons but a blue backgroung appear. Besides changing the dimentions, did you change anything else?

1201009240.png

Check whether there is a background colour set for the forum icons in the Flexile style.

Check whether there is a background colour set for the forum icons in the Flexile style.

Never been good with style customization. I'm in the forum list property group - Node icon. What do I need to change there to make it transparent?

Yeah, I should have mentioned that, Brogan posted it in another thread but I'm on my phone now and can't easily find it. If he doesn't post back soon try searching on something like - remove background status icon. You also need to go in and change the size of the icon to the correct size - 60x60 I think. It's all in the same template.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that, Brogan posted it in another thread but I'm on my phone now and can't easily find it. If he doesn't post back soon try searching on something like - remove background status icon. You also need to go in and change the size of the icon to the correct size - 60x60 I think. It's all in the same template.

Canged the dimentions but couldn't find the background thing :D Thanks, maybe brogan can point me into the right direction.

Forum List -> Node Icon: Background Color is where it should be set but I don't have Flexile installed so it may be defined elsewhere.

(I would have replied sooner but I was watching a rubbish movie :D)

Forum List -> Node Icon: Background Color is where it should be set but I don't have Flexile installed so it may be defined elsewhere.

(I would have replied sooner but I was watching a rubbish movie :D)

No problem Paul. I did set it to transparent (Background Color) but didn't do the trick. I went back to the old ones :D
Thanks though :)

Y'all are talking about removing the background color from the status icons in flexile?
I had to do this too. It's a template edit.

In the templates for the Flexile skin, go to node_list.css template.

This piece of code has the references to the background colors for the status icons.

Code:
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon,
.node .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon
{
background-image: url(@forumIconReadPath);
background-color: @primaryLightish;
}
.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon,
.node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon
{
background-image: url(@forumIconUnreadPath);
background-color: @primaryMedium;
}

Remove the background references -
background-color: @primaryLightish; and background-color: @primaryMedium;

Note: Brogan's instructions are here, below my post -
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/flexile.7164/page-8#post-118855

Y'all are talking about removing the background color from the status icons in flexile?
I had to do this too. It's a template edit.

In the templates for the Flexile skin, go to node_list.css template.

This piece of code has the references to the background colors for the status icons.

Code:
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon,
.node .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon
{
background-image: url(@forumIconReadPath);
background-color: @primaryLightish;
}
.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon,
.node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon
{
background-image: url(@forumIconUnreadPath);
background-color: @primaryMedium;
}

Remove the background references -
background-color: @primaryLightish; and background-color: @primaryMedium;

Note: Brogan's instructions are here, below my post -
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/flexile.7164/page-8#post-118855

That could all really go in the extra.css template and leave you one less template to edit when an update comes.

Top Bottom