Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

When I hold down a link, the pop up color is wrong:

View attachment 123281
This should already be fixed in the next iOS update, when the updates are approved you will see the new version, text should be blue then.

When there is no internet connection, the app would just show white blank page. Can it show "no internet connection" error page with a retry button?
The way it's intended to work is that it will automatically retry every 5 seconds, but there is no error message [so it looks like a blank page] -- we'll add this in the iOS update after the one that is about to go live.

I am assuming all the alerts send by XF can be used for push alerts.

In resource manager, which I click on watch category, any resource posted there will be send as an alert. Will this app push the alert for the same on mobile?

Thanks a lot!

vbresults updated Mobile Apps for XenForo with Push Notifications, Android + iPhone/iPad with a new update entry:

* [Important] Personalized Mobile Apps 1.1.38

This is an add-on update; it requires updating the add-on only, assuming you are up-to-date on the previous releases.

* [Important] Your add-on must be updated to 1.1.38 due to internal changes or it will not work in 30 days
* [Important] The latest add-on zip is now accessible only from your app's page at https://apps.vbresults.com

* Fixed critical iOS link bug; an app-level fix [instead of an add-on fix] is coming in 1.1.39
* Made miscellaneous enhancements for added stability...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upgrade Error:
Callback MobileInterface_Listener::template_create is invalid (Invalid Method).

Edit: Fine now, I think just an issue with Zend OpCache.

Last edited:
@vbresults Does this send push alerts for "Watch Tags". This is done using Tag Essentials add-on that sends alerts in XF.
Any add-on that follows the XenForo alert system standards will have it's alerts working. In an early version of the apps this wasn't the case, but it has been corrected a few versions ago.

vbresults updated Mobile Apps for XenForo with Push Notifications, Android + iPhone/iPad with a new update entry:

Personalized Mobile Apps 1.1.39

This is an add-on update; it requires updating the add-on only, assuming you are up-to-date on the previous releases.

* Bug with links in iOS is now fixed on the app side; please wait for the 1.1.39 app update to be approved by Apple
* Fixed browser zoom bug introduced in 1.1.38
* Increased iOS 8/9 performance, cut CPU usage by up to 2/3rds

You can download the latest version of the add-on by logging in to https://apps.vbresults.com > "My Apps" > * App Name *.

*** With all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
I tried it via mobile device in added forums but I can't get receive any notification? It's just works with iframe current forums responsive style? I have a custom mobile style, it's possible to use it with custom mobile style? And why we can't get receive any notification. Thanks.

I tried it via mobile device in added forums but I can't get receive any notification? It's just works with iframe current forums responsive style? I have a custom mobile style, it's possible to use it with custom mobile style? And why we can't get receive any notification. Thanks.
The data center our push server is on has been under a heavy, sophisticated DDoS attack for the past two days. It seems someone is targeting Linode datacenters at multiple geographical locations. When we get a status update we'll post it here.

Top Bottom