Resource icon

Trending Content Tags 1.1.8

No permission to download
I'm testing this add-on and so far so good. :)

I would like to know how may I place the Trending Content Tags block above the Statistics block.

I tried calling the template sv_trendingcontenttag_sidebar in the forum_list template, but then I don't know how to get rid of the Trenting Content Tags block that appears at the bottom.

upload_2015-9-4_11-3-2.webp

I'm testing this add-on and so far so good. :)
:)

I would like to know how may I place the Trending Content Tags block above the Statistics block.

I tried calling the template sv_trendingcontenttag_sidebar in the forum_list template, but then I don't know how to get rid of the Trenting Content Tags block that appears at the bottom.

View attachment 116086
Disable the template modification: sv_trendingcontenttag_forum_list which has the label "Inject Trending Content Tags Sidebar Item"

Is it possible to disable de tooltip with the tag count that appears when you hover over a tag?
If you edit the template sv_trendingcontenttag_sidebar, look for the following code:

Code:
                            <a href="{xen:link tags, $tag}"
                               {xen:if '{$tag.tag}', 'title="{xen:phrase sv_tag_uses, 'uses={$tag.use_count}'}" class="Tooltip', 'class="Tooltip'}
                               tagCloudTag tagCloudTag{$tagCloudLevels.{$tagId}}">
                                {$tag.tag}
                            </a>

and replace it with:

Code:
                            <a href="{xen:link tags, $tag}" class="tagCloudTag tagCloudTag{$tagCloudLevels.{$tagId}}">
                                {$tag.tag}
                            </a>

How long till you consider this out of "Beta"?
After I get per source of activity weighting in, and some configuration to purge old data. I'm looking to implement that in 2-3 weeks, as I'm working on other add-ons atm.

I installed tonight everything seems to be working fine. But it would be nice to have it placed above the statics block. Maybe a check box in options to move it up or down in a future version.

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom