TPU: Add Signature Pictures

TPU: Add Signature Pictures 1.0.0

No permission to download
i wish this was built in to xenforo.

thanks for this.

only problem im facing is, when users upload a sig image, the same sig image is appearing on other users account while viewing threads.
like you see the users sig image, then scroll to next post below and see the same signature image but a different user.

is there something i have missed please?

Been testing this and works great, however on a couple of images I get:

'The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.' wtf?
Haven't noticed you got a reply or not for this. If the file is something downloaded off the internet, sometimes it may have a .png extension, but actually be a .jpg. The encoding for each is different and that is basically what you are being told (as a result of it being ran through the image.php I believe). Usually with these images, if you try to load them into PhotoShop you have the same problem. You have to rename them until you catch the right extension for them (just today I downloaded my ride map and it showed an a .GIF extension but was actually a .JPG).

Man. . . still copying sigs to anyone with sigpic code in their signatures. Why is it doing this? There must be a way to stop this without removing every sigpic code from every sig.

Hi, thanks for a useful addon!

Question: How could I make the image a clickable link? I tried a few codes but it just hid the image.

Thanks!

@fahad ashraf has an addon for this but he is still working on a bug or two. Unfortunately, he has been ill himself and releasing a new version is delayed for that reason.

Top Bottom