Totally Random

When we lived in Texas, we would go to Progresso Mexico via the International bridge.
My Mom loves Kahlua and it is dirt cheap there. We would each carry our limit back through customs and at one visit my Dad hit his bag on one of the metal poles they have in the aisle. The whole hallway smelled like Kahlua! LOL

Too sweet for me, I'm definitely a beer type of gal. In Alaska they have Alaskan Amber and it is really good!

When we lived in Texas, we would go to Progresso Mexico via the International bridge.
My Mom loves Kahlua and it is dirt cheap there. We would each carry our limit back through customs and at one visit my Dad hit his bag on one of the metal poles they have in the aisle. The whole hallway smelled like Kahlua! LOL

Too sweet for me, I'm definitely a beer type of gal. In Alaska they have Alaskan Amber and it is really good!

I was just through Texas a few weeks ago. We drove from Canada to Las Vegas (36 hours each way) then back to Canada went through just the north west portion of Texas though.

When we moved to Sitka, AK, we traveled though BC. It was absolutely breathtaking! Canada, Skagway and the ferry to Sitka were my favorite parts of that trip.

Canada is definitely on my "To See" list, as is Alaska, both stunningly gorgeous for someone from Australia! :D

One of my nephews is in Canada currently... he has been there a few months, on a working holiday in Fernie in BC - lucky devil!

This thread is for anything and everything no such thing as off topic in here as their technically is no topic. I'm a huge social butterfly and love conversing with people. Almost anything goes (within forum rules of course)

Cheers!
OH GOOD another social butterfly! Now I don't feel so alone. :D

Canada is nice .. tons of snow in winter though. This currently is my backyard my swimming pool near the back looks more like a skating rink :D

2lkcm07.jpg

and another question sorry :oops: Any suggestions for best add-on to be able to achieve something similar to this? It allows us to post notices at the top of our boards to our forum members. We can specifically assign each forum area a different notice if we like to or have it displayed across all our forums. I may have missed it but in testing I don't see this option available in the Xenforo software.

2vwzfx4.jpg

and another question... regarding Language packs is there a way to install one add- on with different language options or do I have to do each one individually ?

More specifically I need our users to be able to choose their spoken language to view our forums in. Currently we have 6 different language options and would like to keep this with our switch over.

Top Bottom