Torrent Tracker Addon (Avoid XBulletins)

themago

I have paid XBulletins $700 to work on a Torrent Tracker addon, the entire ordeal has been an absolute nightmare. I strongly suggest anyone considering working with him to NOT do so. This has been going on since January 11th and I still do not have a finished addon (It was supposed to be ready after a few weeks). Directly after sending him a second payment, he "went on vacation". He is full of excuses and is a lazy, useless developer. If there's any chance that any other developer is willing to work on this please send me a PM.

I have paid XBulletins $700 to work on a Torrent Tracker addon, the entire ordeal has been an absolute nightmare. I strongly suggest anyone considering working with him to NOT do so. This has been going on since January 11th and I still do not have a finished addon (It was supposed to be ready after a few weeks). Directly after sending him a second payment, he "went on vacation". He is full of excuses and is a lazy, useless developer. If there's any chance that any other developer is willing to work on this please send me a PM.
XBulletins? That memeber doesn't even exists on this community

Now in a few minutes, the loser XenBulletins will create some half-assed excuse as to why he did the work and that everything is fine. It is total ********. He will try to do as little work as possible and will try to make things as difficult as possible for his "clients" - based on any kind of crappy excuse he comes up with, I will show the actual conversation of what he has done

That being said, I'm still looking for someone to work on this if someone else thinks they can do it.

Reactions: ehd
Now in a few minutes, the loser XenBulletins will create some half-assed excuse as to why he did the work and that everything is fine. It is total ********. He will try to do as little work as possible and will try to make things as difficult as possible for his "clients" - based on any kind of crappy excuse he comes up with, I will show the actual conversation of what he has done

That being said, I'm still looking for someone to work on this if someone else thinks they can do it.
Did you read his reviews before committing to use/pay him?

Im not the only person that has had the unfortunate experience of working with him if you look through that thread.

I totally agree with this thread. Having bought one of its addons, I don't even dare to touch it!
Why? Because its addons work halfway, always errors (to believe that the addon is not tested because they are errors that we are obliged to meet) and the worst is that it breaks your forum. Indeed, the addon that I have breaks the date of the last user visit because when I see that a user is connected 2 days ago but once gone, 2 minutes later it displays another date random in the past.

I see addons getting deleted for less than that. Why isn't he sanctioning?

Top Bottom