ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
Can this be used in conjunction with User Rank Ribbons addon? That would be great, being able to only show one ribbon, and then having the toggle beside it to show more ribbons.

Hi Cedric,

I have activated this addon now for widgets with the addon Widget Framework, and i have found that the button of the image to expand/collapse is repeated several times in the widgets.

View the image

widgets.webp

Could you give me a little help about how solve it.

Thanks, Luis.

I have found two errors in the default style, without any modification of template and only with the addon ToogleMe installed.

One is in the conversations, in the zone: "Invite More"

conversation.webp

And the other in the members list, in the zones: "Highest-Posting Members" and "Newest Members"

list_members.webp

Thanks, Luis.

Hi Cedric,

I have activated this addon now for widgets with the addon Widget Framework, and i have found that the button of the image to expand/collapse is repeated several times in the widgets.

View the image

View attachment 38326

Thanks, Luis.
I've looked at the addon Widget Framework, to make toggleMe work with it, I need to add some code to deal with it but I don't have time for this now.

For the others problems, they have been fixed. I will release an update soon.

Hi Cedric,

View the image

View attachment 38326

Thanks, Luis.

I've just tried to adapt the code to make it compatible with the Widget Framework, but it's not possible. See the pictures. I could do it in Javascript, but I would like to keep the possibility to exclude a widget from being collapsed or to make it closed by default. And doing this in php is easier (especially because I've already coded the function and it's easier to get users options from php).

Attachments

• demo.webp
    demo.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 released

2012/12/22 v.2.0 released
  • Templates & hooks Listeners have been rewritten
  • Permissions bugs have been fixed
  • Sidebar auto-off widget option has been fixed
  • Sidebar widget regex(s) have been fixed & modified
  • Sidebar widget regex will check if the widget is using some html code with the css class "avatarHeap" (will create a width visual problem)
  • New Appearance configuration option to set the right margin when the css class "avatarHeap" is used (default value: 26px)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for responding and for taking their time to look at this problem.

I've been doing some tests because before i did not have this problem and indeed the problem is after the update of the addon widget framework from version 1.5.4 to 2.1.1

This problem does not exist in the version 1.5.4 but if with all later versions.

I have seen that you have posted the problem in the thread of the widget framework, it would be nice if a bit xfrocks can help with this problem.

Thank you very much again.

Greetings, Luis.

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for responding and for taking their time to look at this problem.

I've been doing some tests because before i did not have this problem and indeed the problem is after the update of the addon widget framework from version 1.5.4 to 2.1.1

This problem does not exist in the version 1.5.4 but if with all later versions.

I have seen that you have posted the problem in the thread of the widget framework, it would be nice if a bit xfrocks can help with this problem.

Thank you very much again.

Greetings, Luis.
This new version should work in most of the case and if xfrocks manages to solve the problem, I think I wouldn't have to edit the code again.

Thanks Cedric

The upgrade works correctly now with Widget Framework.

Although the small error in the member list continues to exist, with and without Widget Framework.

When ToogleMe is activated displaces the lower blocks to the left in the right margin.

See the image

memberlist2.webp

Thanks again, Luis.

Thanks Cedric

The upgrade works correctly now with Widget Framework.

Although the small error in the member list continues to exist, with and without Widget Framework.

When ToogleMe is activated displaces the lower blocks to the left in the right margin.

See the image

View attachment 38360

Thanks again, Luis.
This is the XenForo default behaviour. May be it's a bug, I don't know. Anyway, if you want to make blocks the same with, just modify the XenForo css .avatarHeap.
If you want to keep the default XenForo display, as I've written inside the addon update, there is now an option to modify the right margin of the toggle button when a widget is using the .avatarHeap class. It's automatic. If you compare your two screenshots (the last one and the previous one) you will see the toggle button is not at the same place.

This is the XenForo default behaviour. May be it's a bug, I don't know. Anyway, if you want to make blocks the same with, just modify the XenForo css .avatarHeap.
If you want to keep the default XenForo display, as I've written inside the addon update, there is now an option to modify the right margin of the toggle button when a widget is using the .avatarHeap class. It's automatic. If you compare your two screenshots (the last one and the previous one) you will see the toggle button is not at the same place.
Oh no, sorry. I thought it was the default behaviour but it's not.

Just installed this and getting these messages on the options window:

Styles selection
  • Error

The PHP callback ToggleME_Option_Factory::render_styles is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
  • Select for which styles the toggle function can be enabled
[ToggleME Forumhome Area] Usergroups​
  • Error

The PHP callback ToggleME_Option_Factory::render_usergroups is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
  • Select which usergroups can use (and see) the toggle function in forumhome.
    P.S: this addon will also take in account the user secondary usergroupid
Default Closed XenForo Categories
  • Error

The PHP callback ToggleME_Option_Factory::render_nodes is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
[ToggleME Wrapped Subforums Area] Usergroups​
  • Error

The PHP callback ToggleME_Option_Factory::render_usergroups is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.

Just installed this and getting these messages on the options window:

This is correct.

Has changed the file structure and Cedric have to correct this issue in the installation file.

While Cedric does not review and update the AddOn file, try the following corrected file.

Do not upload any file, simply update the AddOn from the control panel extracting installation file from the ZIP file.

Attachments

cclaerhout updated ToggleME with a new update entry:

Version 2.01 released

Version 2.01 released
  • New Toggle Widget implementation
  • New IE JS fix
  • Correct callback links in options
To upgrade use the Auto installer addon or upload files & import xml

The template "toggleme_manual.css" has been modified. You might need to revert if you've done some modifications.
If you need to move a little the toggle button for widgets, just use css in your "extra" template or in...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Working now thanks ;)

In the Postbit Area what would be nice would be for the members to be able to select in their profiles if they wanted to see the information or not by default. Some members want to see the information there all the time and some would rather not so that the posts were a little more fluid.

Then it would be the perfect combination ;)

Cheers

I was going to ask a similar request, because the postbit area is not showing by default and i would like to have an option to select to show user extra info (all of them and not one by one) or none

I've read the "Collapsible Sidebar" addon archived forum messages and many users had problems with notices display. I've had a quick look and I don't have any. I guess these problems are coming from the margin right value of 260px (250px for the default Xen sidebar width + a margin of 10px). I've done a simple and quick fix to get the real forum value (if style is not using the default 250px value). I can't put the fix in the original message because it is archived now. I put it then in that message.
What changes did you made for this ?

Top Bottom