[tLk] Usergroup Legend

[tLk] Usergroup Legend 1.2.1

No permission to download
Still not working.
Are you using [BD] Widget Framework add-on. If so, that's why.
Just saw that you were... so what you need to do is edit the wf_widget_online_users template and find
Code:
            <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
            </xen:if>
        </ol>

and change it to

Code:
            <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
        </ol>
    <xen:include template="tlk_usergroup_legend" />

and your result will be (should be) something similar to this
screenshot.webp

Last edited:
Yes- this worked, thanks.
I ended up modifying the tlk_usergroup_legend template to what I found in the earlier versions suggestions and then just did the template edit myself to the wf_widget_online_users template and the results are
screenshot.webp

I kind of like it a little better as it isn't it own widget and fits in the Users Online Now widget a little cleaner (in my opinion).

I ended up modifying the tlk_usergroup_legend template to what I found in the earlier versions suggestions and then just did the template edit myself to the wf_widget_online_users template and the results are
View attachment 63975

I kind of like it a little better as it isn't it own widget and fits in the Users Online Now widget a little cleaner (in my opinion).
Yes - perhaps, I would like to try it, please share the code for this.

Yes - perhaps, I would like to try it, please share the code for this.
In the tkl_usergroup_legend replace all with
Code:
<xen:if is="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend}">
    <xen:if hascontent="true">
        <div class="sectionMain">
<!-- <b>{xen:phrase tlk_usergrouplegend_title}:</b> -->
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:foreach loop="$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend" value="$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend">
                    ~ <span style="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.username_css}" title="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.title}"><b>{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.title}</b></span>
                </xen:foreach>
            </xen:contentcheck>
        </div>
and then just do the manual template edit in the wf_widget_online_users and at the very bottom place
Code:

In the tkl_usergroup_legend replace all with
Code:
<xen:if is="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend}">
    <xen:if hascontent="true">
        <div class="sectionMain">
<!-- <b>{xen:phrase tlk_usergrouplegend_title}:</b> -->
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:foreach loop="$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend" value="$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend">
                    ~ <span style="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.username_css}" title="{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.title}"><b>{$TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend.usergroup.title}</b></span>
                </xen:foreach>
            </xen:contentcheck>
        </div>
and then just do the manual template edit in the wf_widget_online_users and at the very bottom place
Code:
How can I change - to • ?so member1 • member2 • member3 • member4

I am getting this server error. Any thoughts?

Server Error Logs
  1. Undefined index:26 minutes ago - library/TilkiBey/UsergroupLegend/Model/FetchUsergroup.php:17
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/TilkiBey/UsergroupLegend/Model/FetchUsergroup.php:17
Generated By: Unknown Account, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/TilkiBey/UsergroupLegend/Model/FetchUsergroup.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home1/admin/pu...', 17, Array)
#1 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/TilkiBey/UsergroupLegend/Controller/Public.php(6): TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend_Model_FetchUsergroup::fetchUsergroup()
#2 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Borbole/BirthdayGreeter/ControllerPublic/BirthdayGreeter.php(9): TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(13): Borbole_BirthdayGreeter_ControllerPublic_BirthdayGreeter->actionIndex()
#4 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#5 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home1/admin/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.mysite.com/community/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Delete...Close

I am getting this server error. Any thoughts?

Server Error Logs
  1. admin/public_html/community/library/TilkiBey/UsergroupLegend/Controller/Public.php(6): TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend_Model_FetchUsergroup::fetchUsergroup()
#2 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Borbole/BirthdayGreeter/ControllerPublic/BirthdayGreeter.php(9): TilkiBey_UsergroupLegend_Controller_Public->actionIndex()
#3 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(13): Borbole_BirthdayGreeter_ControllerPublic_BirthdayGreeter->actionIndex()
Try disabling Borbole's Birthday Greeter and see if it still happens. If not, then there is a conflict with the two.

Top Bottom