TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Hi folks,

I have 2 questions,

1)How can I decrease height of the quick replay editor?
2) Is it possible to change the direction of Buttons? I want to move them to the right side.
2 => I will not support this, but you can add this in your extra template:
Code:
html[dir="rtl"] .mce-container.mce-toolbar-grp * {
  text-align: left;
}

html[dir="rtl"] #mce-top-right {
  float: right;
  padding-right: 2px;
}

html[dir="rtl"] #mce-top-right > div {
  display: flex;
  flex-direction: row-reverse;
}

Last edited:
cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.1 released

Version 2.6.1 released
  • The new features of 2.6.0 version were not properly coded. It was buggy. I rewrote everything and test it with Xon. After many hours of coding, everything should be fix now :)
  • Update to TinyMCE 4.3.8 (ref)
  • Fix a bug with nested tables - thanks to Gatses
  • Create quattroText style property to better match with theme. This commit was pushed by Xon. A big thank to him...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
Hi guys, yesterday I have installed this addon and now I have a problem with the users tag.

I had already install "BD Tag me" before.

By default if I try to tag someone I don't have the suggestion box.

If I set YES for the "XenForo user tagging integration" I've the suggestion box but I can't tag users with a blank space in the username after two letters (like "xx xxx")

If I disable BD Tag me it's the same.

If I disable TinyMCE all works fine.

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

Last edited:
By default if I try to tag someone I don't have the suggestion box.
I don't know if the BD tag addon has kept the compatibility with TinyMCE, you should ask @xfrocks

If I set YES for the "XenForo user tagging integration" I've the suggestion box but I can't tag users with a blank space in the username after two letters (like "xx xxx")
I will check, may be a regex pb.

If I disable BD Tag me it's the same.
I guess the JavaScript is still loaded which is normal.

If I disable TinyMCE all works fine
Normal. Different editors, different integration, different JS.

How can I solve this?
Wait so I can check your second point.

My User Mentions Improvements add-on is fully compatible with TinyMCE Quattro, and is functionally very similar to [bd] tag me add-on.
Nothing to do for me ? Even better ^^

By the way the 2.6.2 update has been scheduled asap. It will fix memory problems with huge message full of Bb Codes ;) It is available on Github. I was too tired yesterday to publish it on XenForo.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.2 released

Version 2.6.2 released
  • [HTML > BbCode Converter]
    • Optimize code to avoid to use too much memory - Thanks to Gates
    • Rephrase the option description
      On old versions of XenForo (< 1.2), this option will enable some fixes when you toggle the RTE editor to the BbCode editor. On recent versions of XenForo (> 1.2), this option will be enabled every time the html content of the editor is converted to Bb Codes.

To make it simple, there are two...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to disable the tinymce quattro editor for areas added by an add-on? I'm using vaultwiki, but I'd like to go back to the default xenforo editor in the wiki editor, since wiki buttons don't appear in the tinymce quattro editor.

• Sometime, when I edit a thread, I lost all predefined tag (like title, anchor etc).
    I have to reload the edit thread page many times to get all tags correctly.
    How to prevent that please?
I think I found the origin of this particular issue. You might have open another page while you were editing your message (this addon & the Bbm must deal with different editors and different configurations, so some variables specific to the last loaded page are used). This problem will be fixed in the next released. The patch is already available on Github.

When a word or phrase is highlighted and I choose to apply a format (H2 or H3). the format is ironically applied to the whole paragraph.
The only way to avoid this is keeping an empty line between headings and normal text.
Im having this issue in firefox and chrome.

Thanks @cclaerhout for your answer.
In my test, titles are already in a separate line.. but I must add an extra empty space under it to make this works. However, I'm unable to reproduce this all the time, if this happens again, I will take a screenshot to explain this better.
Sorry for my bad English.

Issue was fixed. I thought I had to download more BB Code addons before installing this one. This literally has everything I need and more!

EDIT: I really can't find the HR button in the editor. Oh well. It was already mentioned in the options though, which is weird since the others that were mentioned are showing up in the editor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom