TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Mysqli statement execute error : Can't DROP 'quattro_rte_mobile'; check that column/key exists

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Installer.php at line 118
  4. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Installer::uninstall() in Sedo/TinyQuattro/Installer.php at line 11
  5. Sedo_TinyQuattro_Installer::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/w00f3edf/games-core/admin.php at line 13

Am I missing an option somewhere? I don't see a place in the style properties to edit the background of the editor window itself, only the button colors?

TinyMCE is not using my site's default theme which had an editor with a black background. After installing TinyMCE I have a white background on my editor.

Am I missing an option somewhere? I don't see a place in the style properties to edit the background of the editor window itself, only the button colors?

TinyMCE is not using my site's default theme which had an editor with a black background. After installing TinyMCE I have a white background on my editor.

I've said that all design options (in style properties) need to be optimized to suite designers needs and I'm open to any suggestions. Now to reply to your question, the iframe background color is coming from the XenForo property @pageBackground (see template tiny_quattro_iframe.css). I can create a special option if needed with @pageBackground as default value.

I've said that all design options (in style properties) need to be optimized to suite designers needs and I'm open to any suggestions. Now to reply to your question, the iframe background color is coming from the XenForo property @pageBackground (see template tiny_quattro_iframe.css). I can create a special option if needed with @pageBackground as default value.

Hmm. I went digging in tiny_quattro_iframe.css and found:
Code:
    @property "editorContent";
    background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);

I'm not sure where that's coming from in my style as I don't have any solid whites on my forum other than text.

I changed it to black and that works, so now I should be able to theme the rest of the editor to match properly. Thanks.

Hmm. I went digging in tiny_quattro_iframe.css and found:
Code:
    @property "editorContent";
    background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);

I'm not sure where that's coming from in my style as I don't have any solid whites on my forum other than text.

I changed it to black and that works, so now I should be able to theme the rest of the editor to match properly. Thanks.

You can use XenForo properties for this:
XenForo 1.1.x: Style Properties: Message Layout =>Rich Text Editor Content
XenForo 1.2.x: Rich Text Editor=> Editor Content

You can use XenForo properties for this:
XenForo 1.1.x: Style Properties: Message Layout =>Rich Text Editor Content
XenForo 1.2.x: Rich Text Editor=> Editor Content

Ahh, so I can. It was set properly there before installing TinyMCE. Something must have reverted it.

Thanks a lot for the help.

I receive
  • Please enter a valid value.
  • Please enter a valid title.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'template_title'.
when I try to install this. What could be wrong?

I receive
  • Please enter a valid value.
  • Please enter a valid title.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'template_title'.
when I try to install this. What could be wrong?

Which version of XenForo?
P.S : This addon is currently being updated, so I don't have time to spend to much time on support.

Top Bottom