[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I got this error when trying to edit a tag:

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php at line 2
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php at line 11
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 613
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_updateSearchIndexTitle() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 550
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 388
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 79
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionEditTags() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/community/index.php at line 13
Are you using XenForo Enhanced Search? If you do, you will need to do one manual edit

File: xenforo/library/XenES/Listener
Line 10

PHP:
return false; // stop running other listeners

Change it

PHP:
// return false; // stop running other listeners

This must be done because Enhanced Search prevents other add-on from changing the source handler, however, that must be done to enable searching tags via the builtin search procedure.

I've got a staff member saying that the editor is still not appearing (completely) in thread creation screen. This happens in IE8. xfrocks coded a private addon for me so it might be related to that. I'm writing this message for the wizard :)
That only happened in IE8?

I also have noticed that the tag field doesn't behave like in chrome, it doesn't expand when a new is typed in:

tags.webp

I've written as much as I could but as you see you can't go further it gets cut off in the middle....

My firefox version is 13.0

Are you using XenForo Enhanced Search? If you do, you will need to do one manual edit

File: xenforo/library/XenES/Listener
Line 10

PHP:
return false; // stop running other listeners

Change it

PHP:
// return false; // stop running other listeners

This must be done because Enhanced Search prevents other add-on from changing the source handler, however, that must be done to enable searching tags via the builtin search procedure.
Can this be done automatically, xfrocks?
I have ES as well.

Can this be done automatically, xfrocks?
I have ES as well.
No. For some reason ES specifically disallows other addon from extending it (you can see in the comment text). We have to remove that line manually so XenTag can extend properly

I created tags for a few threads. Then I clicked on one of the tags to go to the its page. But on the tag page, there were 200 threads for that tag and it supposed to be just one thread. What have I done wrong?

Auto Tag Mode: Disabled.

Edit: It seems to list the most recent 200 threads up to 23:59 PM yesterday (server time).

I created tags for a few threads. Then I clicked on one of the tags to go to the its page. But on the tag page, there were 200 threads for that tag and it supposed to be just one thread. What have I done wrong?

Auto Tag Mode: Disabled.

Edit: It seems to list the most recent 200 threads up to 23:59 PM yesterday (server time).
Are you using Xenforo Enhanced Search? It you do, please follow this instruction:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tinhte-xentag.32231/page-5#post-369106

Reactions: MrC
Yes, I am using XES. I followed the guide and the error "Cannot Load ..." went away but I still got the error in #94.

On my site, Xentag Widget appears differently in Forum and in Homepage.
In homepage, tag cloud widget is larger than which in forum.
In Homepage:

e1.webp

In forum
e2.webp

Anybody has some problem?

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

No matter how many times I download and re-upload this... The above message remains true (on a fresh install)

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

No matter how many times I download and re-upload this... The above message remains true (on a fresh install)
^ Ignore that (disregard).

Was using Firezilla and stumbled inside the Mac OS X folder (that seems to be included) and upload that content -vs- the other folder (same names, just all start with . )

Top Bottom