[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Yes, tag cloud.
I think, both of my problem happens when using 2 widgets on tab, it's fine when displaying it as single.
I have tested Tag Cloud with latest version of [bd] Widget Framework, running XenForo 1.2.1, no problem. If you think this is a problem with tab mode, we will continue solving it in [bd] Widget Framework thread then ;)

Is there anyway to merge tags?

Example: "The Brand" is the same as "Brand" and I want to merge the tag (and everything tagged with Brand) into "The Brand" instead?

How to disable tag edit by normal members. I wan't to prevent editing tags after thread posting for registered usergroups. I configured the permissions, but no use!

Here is the permission i have set to Registered Group:

[XenTag] Create new tag: Allow
[XenTag] Edit tag: No
[XenTag] Tag thread by self: Yes
[XenTag] Tag thread by anyone: No

anybody here to help me?

Ok, consider I created a tag in an article. Google indexed that article and the tag, after some days I removed/modified that tag. So, the existing tag link in the google will become 404!!! That's all. That's why I'm asking this doubt! If the tags are not indexed by google, then no problem. Otherwise, it will badly affect the seo..

Ok, consider I created a tag in an article. Google indexed that article and the tag, after some days I removed/modified that tag. So, the existing tag link in the google will become 404!!! That's all. That's why I'm asking this doubt! If the tags are not indexed by google, then no problem. Otherwise, it will badly affect the seo..
The same goes for creating thread and delete it later. Unless people do that en-mass, it will not affect your search ranking.

Actually, the tag page will stay accessible even when all threads have been untagged. It can be delete only from AdminCP. If you worry about that, just don't ever delete tags.

Reactions: rdn
Thanks for this useful addon :)

One suggestion for your addon working togehter with XenZine Articles: In XenZine Articles you can specify keywords, it would be great if your tag search would include these tags if the article addon is installed.

Dinh Thanh updated [Tinhte] XenTag with a new update entry:

BIG UPDATE

NO CORE FILE EDITING NEEDED FOR XENFORO ENHANCED SEARCH (ELASTIC).
  • Add Staff tags (allow only specific usergroups tag these tags, edit in admincp)
  • In-pharse search for tag suggestions.
  • Tag link redirection (edit in admincp)
  • Numbers of tags per thead per usergroup (moved from per forum).
  • Xenforo 1.2 & New Widget Framework compatibility.
  • MANY IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXS.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't seem to find this:
  • In-pharse search for tag suggestions.
  • Numbers of tags per thead per usergroup (moved from per forum).

Bug detected.
Creating a resource require tags for first submit only but when you re-submit the resource without adding a tag, it accepts on the second time.

Nevermind this bug report, I think it's my memcache.

Excellent! I've just updated my smaller site, and reverted ES and Digital Point Search edits, and it's working OK from what I can tell (y)

Top Bottom