[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Off topic.
Anybody mind of sharing their list of addon that are not compatible with Xf 1.2 ? :)

So in your earlier posting, you were claiming that there were still issues without even being aware of their 1.2 upgrade?

If would be help people who are actually associated with a particular addon would address such statements when they are made.

Hello @Dinh Thanh

I using XenTag and work good with XenForo 1.1.x

but ... with XenForo 1.2.x is XenTag not work good

I create XenTag in New Thread and edit Tag in Thread View... but XenTag error

xentag.webp

I found the error line

PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method PHCannouncements_DataWriter_Thread::Tinhte_XenTag_setTags() in <b>/home/user/public_html/domain.com/xen/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php</b> on line <b>83</b><br />
xenforo.js?_v=26a36c99:209
c.extend.handleServerError

I think addon error with XenTag is PHP Help Center Announcements
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/php-help-center-announcements.2067/

I found the error line

I think addon error with XenTag is PHP Help Center Announcements
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/php-help-center-announcements.2067/
In the code of that add-on

PHP:
<?php
class PHCannouncements_DataWriter_Thread extends XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread
{
    protected function _getFields()
    {
        $fields = parent::_getFields();
        $fields['xf_thread']['sticky'] = array('type' => self::TYPE_UINT, 'default' => 0);

return $fields;
    }
}
?>

The author implemented it the wrong way and caused fatal error with this add-on. That add-on will cause serious conflicts with other add-ons too. There is nothing we can do for you here, you have to disable/uninstall the other add-on or ask the author to fix it. I will come to the thread and post my finding too.

@xfrocks Thanks you.. I uninstall addon Announcements and XenTag work with XenForo 1.2 Good

I hope author Announcements update it and bug fix the next time

Last edited:
I am converting from vbuletin to xenforo.
Can i convert Tags from vbulletin to Tinhte xentag of xenforo??

Help me.

It should work, but I'd suggest you check with xfrocks or Dinh Thanh regarding the specific version of vBulletin that you are converting from.

I had some issues the first time I converted one (some tables were named differently in older versions of vBulletin), which they addressed. My next (and last) conversion from vBulletin worked, tags & all.

Note that you must have the XenTag addon install prior to converting. The vanilla conversion from vBulletin to XenForo will just ignore the tab tables.

It should work, but I'd suggest you check with xfrocks or Dinh Thanh regarding the specific version of vBulletin that you are converting from.

I had some issues the first time I converted one (some tables were named differently in older versions of vBulletin), which they addressed. My next (and last) conversion from vBulletin worked, tags & all.

Note that you must have the XenTag addon install prior to converting. The vanilla conversion from vBulletin to XenForo will just ignore the tab tables.

@nguyenhuuhung you should be able to import vBulletin tags without problem. We know this for a fact when a big board was converted. For older versions of vBulletin, we made some fixes thanks to @MikeMpls and others' reports. It's best to do a test import before going for the real thing.

Top Bottom