[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
thank you for the update, the 'oh yeah' egg is no more displayed :)
But it seems that there is still an issue with the TagMe addon.
When using "@member" entry, it displays the tag "member". (TagMe use the @ to mention and alert a user that his name has been mentioned in a post)
I have report the issue to 'TagMe' developper.
Can you describe more about the problem? Preferablely with some screenshots?

Yes,
Here is the bug scenario :

. in a post, mention to a user with :

@username

TagMe1.webp

This used to open the user member card on a mouse click

But i met this issue :

The link to 'usnername' in the post lead to a XenTag link (which of course does not exists)

XenTag.webp

See screen attached.

Don't forget number #7, Edit this file before you upgrade ES:

7. Do you use Elastic Search (XenForo Enhanced Search)? you should fix this add-on to work with XenTag?

File: xenforo/library/XenES/Listener
Line 10

Code:
return false; // stop running other listeners

To
Code:
// return false; // stop running other listeners

Dinh Thanh, Is it possible to add a permission so we can allow users to only select tags from existing created tags? Currently if we allow users to create tags, they can select from existing tags but they are granted to create new tags as well. We don't want to allow users to create new tags, but the ability to choose/select from tags we already created. Is it something you can consider for an upcoming release?

Dinh Thanh, Is it possible to add a permission so we can allow users to only select tags from existing created tags? Currently if we allow users to create tags, they can select from existing tags but they are granted to create new tags as well. We don't want to allow users to create new tags, but the ability to choose/select from tags we already created. Is it something you can consider for an upcoming release?

You shouldn't give them permission to create new tags. Whithout this permission, they still can tag threads.
Creat new tags permission are different from Tag threads permission.

You shouldn't give them permission to create new tags. Whithout this permission, they still can tag threads.
Creat new tags permission are different from Tag threads permission.
Yeah, I got it "Tag thread by self" permission did it.

Thank you! :)

Missing Tags.

Noticed while adding some tags this evening that they aren't showing up in the tag search

So, add the tag to the thread (astra g)
astra g missing tag.webp

It appears in the total count for tags for astra g in the ACP (7)

astra g tag count.webp

But when you click the tag, it's missing from the search results
astra g tag content.webp

I'm using XF Enhanced Search 1.0.1

Missing Tags.

Noticed while adding some tags this evening that they aren't showing up in the tag search

So, add the tag to the thread (astra g)
View attachment 43067

It appears in the total count for tags for astra g in the ACP (7)

View attachment 43069

But when you click the tag, it's missing from the search results
View attachment 43068

I'm using XF Enhanced Search 1.0.1

Tag listting pages are cached for a couple of hours for better performance. You should wait for sometime to see new items.

Something strange is definitely happening when using Enhanced Search.

I've just been doing some testing on my dev site, and I'm getting the same results as on my live site.

For example, using the tag vectra works fine, however, putting vectra c as the tag causes issues.

I've tried the force refresh:
vectra c force refresh.webp

remove the forced refresh, and the ones found and added with ES disabled are displayed
vectra c.webp

I've got threads tagged with vectra b and the issue isn't there with them??

Hmm, I can reproduce it on my my live and test site (running on different servers)

I've just had a quick play about on the test site, and I've changed the "Change Analyzer" from Stemming analyzer with language: English back to Standard analyzer and re-build the search. It's now working, so it's something with those tags and Stemming analyzer.

Those words (vectra c & vxr) are both picked up when using the normal search. They are also picked up from the tags if I use the "similar tags" widget. It's just the tags page that isn't working.

I've just tried to delete one of the tagged words via the ACP:

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: pageModel' in /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php(100): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 100, Array) #1 /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php(12): Tinhte_XenTag_Model_TaggedContent->_deleteTaggedContentsForums(Array, Array) #2 /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/DataWriter/Tag.php(18): Tinhte_XenTag_Model_TaggedContent->deleteTaggedContentsByTagId(Array, Array) #3 /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1738): Tinhte_XenTag_DataWriter_Tag->_postDelete() #4 /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerAdmin/Tag.php(59): XenForo_DataWriter->delete() #5 /home in /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php on line 100

Fatal error: Call to a member function Tinhte_XenTag_getForumsByIds() on a non-object in /home/nginx/domains/dev.z22se.com/public/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Model/TaggedContent.php on line 100

Top Bottom