[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained)

[Tinhte] HTML5 Uploader (Unmaintained) 1.0.3

No permission to download
Working great so far here, however, [this is a customization]: I've created a button in homepage to create new threads (load in overlay), but from mobile devices, doesn't allow to select multiple files there in the overlay.

it show me this: (allow only 1 file)
IMG_2012.webp

instead: (multiple files)
IMG_2011.webp

There are some way to extend the action of the addon in overlays too?

Last edited:
It allows more then one file here on Android mobile devices and WinPCs. Is this a Apple specific issue?

I'm apple user and I've not discovered any issue with this addon. (until now). it works perfectly here.
The only one is loading files in overlay. (comment above) but that's a specific customization.

Its a Apple issue in combination with this addon. ;) That what you want works with this addon on android or Win systems very well.

So, its a suggestion for Tinhte for a next release?

@Dinh Thanh some of my users have been reporting a bug relating to this addon: once they upload images to reply to a post they need to reload the thread for the upload a file button to work again. They can't create two replies in a row with uploaded images in them. Confirmed working with this addon deactivated. Any suggestions on a fix would be very welcome.

@Rambro Could not reproduce. I tried to drag & drop twice in a row (yes, upload first, then post - upload again, then post again). Then continued by using the Upload a File button twice in a row (yes, same as before).
I'm apple user and I've not discovered any issue with this addon. (until now). it works perfectly here.
The only one is loading files in overlay. (comment above) but that's a specific customization.
Mind sharing the customization? I may be able to figure something out.

@Rambro Could not reproduce. I tried to drag & drop twice in a row (yes, upload first, then post - upload again, then post again). Then continued by using the Upload a File button twice in a row (yes, same as before).
This is via mobile only. No dragging and dropping required. if you'd like to test it yourself via the site i'd be more than happy to give you a temp account to work with.

@Rambro Android or iOS? I tried to upload 2 pictures in a row with the "Upload a File" button with Chrome on Android. And it worked just like in PC.
For me its on ios. Could possibly be some sort of conflict with a different addon, but once i turned off the uploader, I was immediately able to do it. Also, its not just being able to upload two pictures in a row. Its uploading all your pictures to a post, hitting reply so it officially posts, then trying to upload pictures in a followup post without reloading the page.

@Rambro Yes, that's what I did.
1. Upload a picture with the "Upload a File" button. Then wait for upload to finish.
2. Once finished, press "Post Reply" button. Then wait for the picture to be posted.
3. Once posted, head back to the Quick Reply area.
4. Upload another picture with the "Upload a File" button. Then wait for upload to finish.
5. Once finished, press "Post Reply" button. Then wait for the other picture to be posted.

Though instead of multiple pictures, I only tried 1 picture at a time.

If it's iOS only anyway, I don't think I can try to reproduce.

@Rambro Yes, that's what I did.
1. Upload a picture with the "Upload a File" button. Then wait for upload to finish.
2. Once finished, press "Post Reply" button. Then wait for the picture to be posted.
3. Once posted, head back to the Quick Reply area.
4. Upload another picture with the "Upload a File" button. Then wait for upload to finish.
5. Once finished, press "Post Reply" button. Then wait for the other picture to be posted.

Though instead of multiple pictures, I only tried 1 picture at a time.

If it's iOS only anyway, I don't think I can try to reproduce.
Bobby no android users, but I tried it with the default theme and it produces the same behavior.

@Rambro Yeah, I doubt it was caused by the theme. I tried to reproduce it with my UI.X based theme, and well.. I couldn't. At least, with Android and PC.
Anyway, I'm currently waiting for one of my admins to get online and try to reproduce it on our board (some of them have iOS).

@Rambro Yeah, I doubt it was caused by the theme. I tried to reproduce it with my UI.X based theme, and well.. I couldn't. At least, with Android and PC.
Anyway, I'm currently waiting for one of my admins to get online and try to reproduce it on our board (some of them have iOS).
Bobby did your admin get a chance to look at this?

Mind sharing the customization? I may be able to figure something out.
Hello BobbyWibowo, Thanks Sir. is just this button to create new threads that open in overlay:
slide.gif
The idea is something like:
Rich (BB code):
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list'">
<center><a href="{xen:link 'forums/your-forum.22/create-thread', 'redirect={$requestPaths.requestUri}'}" class="OverlayTrigger callToAction Tooltip" title="Bla bla bla" data-offsetx="-10" data-offsety="-6" rel="nofollow"> <span>Create new thread</span></a></center>
</xen:if>
that you can put somewhere like ad_above_content
would be great if this addon works there in those overlays too.

Last edited:
I finally installed this! :cool:

Are there still issues with Chrome? I'm unable to select multiple files. But drag an drop with multiple files works perfect.

Top Bottom