Resource icon

Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page 2.0.1

No permission to download
What's this mean? I don't understand that.

It means can you make the same changes you did the the timestamp to the highlighted permalink in this image

upload_2014-3-12_19-15-34.webp

Also, can you take a look at the errors this addon has in 1.3

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'old_value' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: cook, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/Model/UserChangeLog.php(119): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_change_...', Array)
#4 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(2794): XenForo_Model_UserChangeLog->logChanges(1, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(1048): XenForo_Model_User->logChanges(1, Array)
#6 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#7 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(751): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#9 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/NSFW/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(9): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#10 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NSFW_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#11 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://domain.com/kitchen/index.php?account/preferences-save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["account/preferences-save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(16) {
["style_id"] => string(2) "30"
["language_id"] => string(1) "1"
["timezone"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
["default_watch_state"] => string(1) "1"
["enable_rte"] => string(1) "1"
["enable_flash_uploader"] => string(1) "1"
["content_show_signature"] => string(1) "1"
["visible"] => string(1) "1"
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(16) "profanity_filter"
}
["threads"] => string(2) "50"
["posts"] => string(2) "50"
["conversations"] => string(1) "5"
["nsfw_mode"] => string(3) "all"
["nsfw_features"] => array(4) {
["avatar"] => string(1) "1"
["smilies"] => string(1) "1"
["bbcode_img"] => string(1) "1"
["attachment"] => string(1) "1"
}
["save"] => string(12) "Save Changes"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

It means can you make the same changes you did the the timestamp to the highlighted permalink in this image

View attachment 69389

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'old_value' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack Trace
#0 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/Model/UserChangeLog.php(119): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_change_...', Array)
#4 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(2794): XenForo_Model_UserChangeLog->logChanges(1, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(1048): XenForo_Model_User->logChanges(1, Array)
#6 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#7 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(751): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#9 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/NSFW/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(9): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#10 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NSFW_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPreferencesSave()
#11 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/domain/public_html/kitchen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://domain.com/kitchen/index.php?account/preferences-save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
}
["_POST"] => array(16) {
}
}
}
}
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/old-value-cannot-be-null.68323/
I'm not sure about this but seems its a bug of XenForo :)

Do you enable addon when you updating your board?

Nope, I turn everything off for the upgrade process then turn them back on after. This is working fine now besides the minor request for changing the permalink structure.

User Smilies still doesn't work on the newest 1.3, not sure if you saw that report I made.

Last edited:
Nope, I turn everything off for the upgrade process then turn them back on after. This is working fine now besides the minor request for changing the permalink structure.

User Smilies still doesn't work on the newest 1.3, not sure if you saw that report I made.
I saw it. I'm fixing that ;)

View attachment 69389

Stack Trace
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(1) {
}
["_POST"] => array(16) {
}
}
}
}
With your suggestion. Could you drop new PM with me and give more information for me?
Will it work with 1.3 soon?
Yep! :)

Hello!

I'm new to this community, and this is the first add-on I am installing. I managed to install it just fine, but when I go to set my posts/conversations per page, the value drop down doesn't display any values, only a blank dropdown. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello!

I'm new to this community, and this is the first add-on I am installing. I managed to install it just fine, but when I go to set my posts/conversations per page, the value drop down doesn't display any values, only a blank dropdown. Am I doing something wrong?
Have you set values in Options section?

This is a GREAT add on, thank you! Any chance it can be used for users to increase the amount of threads show when a user uses the "New Posts" feature?

Top Bottom