The United Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP belongs on the site: thestupidestthingseversaidbyahumanbeing.com. mrGTB, do you believe that Gibraltar is part of Spain considering it is attached to the same piece of land? (It is ok, take 10 minutes to Google a map....)

The OP belongs on the site: thestupidestthingseversaidbyahumanbeing.com

Give it a rest Deebs, no need to start getting offensive with you comments. We was having a laugh being light hearted about it all until you came and popped your smug mug in.

Give it a rest Deebs, no need to start getting offensive with you comments. We was having a laugh being light heated about it all until you popped your mug in.
No, you were being stupid and it showed. You do not like it that you have been shown to be a troll with no knowledge. If you had just said, "Sorry I realise that Ireland and Northern Ireland are two different countries" then noone would have made it more, without a lot of effort, made you to look a fool. A British fool I am afraid to say :(

To your one follower? Which coincidentally is vb tech support?

Seriously I don't get it. o_O

Neither do I, but he always follows me for some odd reason each time I close and open a new twitter account? At least I have ONE fan! :confused:

Seriously, why go to the bother of quoting Wikipedia, screenshoting a video and researching the BBC news website all for a "laugh"? o_O

The first tweet made an hour previously while still posting in this thread should tell you something. If you can't fathom that much out, never mind! Been having a laugh, taking the mickey for the last hour.

The first tweet made an hour previously while still posting in this thread should tell you something. If you can't fathom that much out, never mind! Been having a laugh, taking the mickey for the last hour.
In other words a dumb troll. Move along, it is only mrGTB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom