• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

The Happy Place - Clickable Smilies Under Editor Control

I see different smilies at different screenshots here. Which is the set of smilies in this add-on ?
Is there any english language or wording used on those smilies ?
I am having german-language installed so smilies which having english language wording is a bit difficult to use for me.

Many thanks,

I see different smilies at different screenshots here. Which is the set of smilies in this add-on ?
Is there any english language or wording used on those smilies ?
I am having german-language installed so smilies which having english language wording is a bit difficult to use for me.

Many thanks,

1. The smilies that are present in the screenshot have not been released yet. They'll be available to customers soon.

2. The smilies will and can easily be renamed by re-titling the images to your desired language.

3. Same as #2 you can easily re-title the images/smilies (when released to your preferred language).

I must say I am so happy to have my smilies back underneath the text box again. I love this add-on.
And I concur with the others who have stated that this needs to be in the CORE product! :)

winnersmiley.gif

I must say I am so happy to have my smilies back underneath the text box again. I love this add-on.
And I concur with the others who have stated that this needs to be in the CORE product! :)

I seriously couldn't live without it now. My site now feels like a site again (maybe extreme) but when you provide smilies and your site is dedicated in providing them this fix is an absolute must which I'm grateful for, even more so that Kier went out of his way and fixed it.

My happyplace is now very very happy.

Version 2.0.1, which fixes the margin error, is now attached to the first post.

If you have already installed version 2, you only need to import the add-on XML, there is nothing else to do.
include it into the xf-core and you don't need to deal with xml exports and supporting it here

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you TY TY TY TY!!! :D

He's like a barefoot superhero ...though he doesn't wear his reg grundies over his pants, could this be proof postive that Kier not only goes barefoot but also commando
eek.png

My forum's a little happier now. :D

One question--is it supposed to look like there's a gap with the BBCode editor? I know it's because of the "Use Rich Text Editor" line being there, but still:
XF Happy Place.webp

Top Bottom