The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Go to your profile then click to section Following.
following_popup-png.52375

You can select reference on existing following :cool:

For some reason I don't have a more option. I am following 900+ members but only the first few are shown.

ScreenHunter_18 Nov. 06 22.28.webp

When I look at who is following me and scroll down, I have a more button.

ScreenHunter_19 Nov. 06 22.29.webp

Is there anyway to have alert preferences show on the "People You Follow" page? That page lists every member that I follow all on one page and allows me to add people to follow.

ScreenHunter_20 Nov. 06 22.29.webp

Same, but after Install the Update nothing change. I deinstall it, and now i have many server errors, when i want (any) add-on update or Install / Deinstall add-on.

Same, but after Install the Update nothing change. I deinstall it, and now i have many server errors, when i want (any) add-on update or Install / Deinstall add-on.
Its only change on core file not in template html so you noticed that nothing change on frontend ;)

For some reason I don't have a more option. I am following 900+ members but only the first few are shown.

View attachment 88345

When I look at who is following me and scroll down, I have a more button.

View attachment 88346

Is there anyway to have alert preferences show on the "People You Follow" page? That page lists every member that I follow all on one page and allows me to add people to follow.

View attachment 88347
Fixed :)

One of my members (I won't mention any names, but she's one of my more vocal members :whistle:) is reporting that she's getting double notifications of posts made by members she follows in threads she's subscribed to. The alerts come about a minute apart. It doesn't seem to happen to me and nobody else has reported it yet.

Here's a screenshot - apparently both alerts regarding The Sandman link to the same post:

upload_2014-11-13_9-51-19.webp

Last edited:
This error popped up during or just after the upgrade:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given - library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php:393
Generated By: Unknown Account, 55 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/srv/www/theadm...', 393, Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php(393): in_array(80724, 'post')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Deferred/Follow.php(8): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Model_Follow->runQueue(7.4400010108948)
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Deferred_Follow->execute(Array, Array, 7.4400010108948, '')
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.4400010108948, '', false)
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://theadminzone.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/threads/what-kind-of-admin-are-you.128734/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

This error popped up during or just after the upgrade:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given - library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php:393
Generated By: Unknown Account, 55 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/srv/www/theadm...', 393, Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php(393): in_array(80724, 'post')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Deferred/Follow.php(8): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Model_Follow->runQueue(7.4400010108948)
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): Nobita_FollowingAlerts_Deferred_Follow->execute(Array, Array, 7.4400010108948, '')
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.4400010108948, '', false)
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://theadminzone.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/threads/what-kind-of-admin-are-you.128734/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Fixed! Please download on my site :)

Top Bottom