1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Avengers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LPH, May 6, 2012.

1. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen this movie? If you have not then I highly recommend it. If you want to see hulk smash Loki and Thor as well as many others then ... time to hop off the keyboard and visit your local theater :)

BTW: Many YouTube videos showing hulk smash Loki have been taken down. But a search at the right time might garner you a glimpse of the funniest scene in the movie.
  2. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Seen it, good movie. There are two funny Hulk parts. The one you mention with Loki and the other when he side-punches Thor, funny indeed that one! I thought the Hulk was best Super Hero character in the film, seems it's been picked-up on as well. Because now I read there's new Hulk movies planned as a result of this and his part played in it, which wasn't a lot really compared to some of the other super hero characters.
  3. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Yep - the hit on Thor was good too.

I think the actor for the hulk made the difference. The calmness. LOL.
  4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Yeah, he did come across well and the part when he first changes into Hulk explaining how he does it while walking away from other super hero's was good. All those humorous parts in the film, I think went a long way in making it a much better movie for watching.

The part with Loki when he says I'm a God and then what Hulk does and says after was really funny!
  5. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

6. Poltergeist

Poltergeist Active Member

This Hulk was the best they have done. The 2 movies had him as OK at best. But I think they finally got him right in the Avengers. The problem with that article and the 6 picture deal is: everyone that does a Marvel film gets signed for 6 movies. Same thing with Downy, Jackson etc. etc. they all signed for 6 movies. It's just the way Marvel does it. A cameo in a movie counts as 1 of the 6 like Downy at the end of the last Hulk movie. That being said I wouldn't mind seeing a great Hulk movie.
  7. Luke Foreman

Luke Foreman Well-Known Member

One of the worst movies I've seen, slept through most of it :p
  8. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

booo :D
    ***Fanboy ****
  9. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Prefer to see a movie like Avengers that's put them together, it's more interesting than following a film covering just one Super Hero only. It was the same with that movie called Watchmen, another good one because of the different characters in it.
  10. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

You must have been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tired? Hold on though, your a girl watching an action movie. They don't mix well! :coffee:
  11. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Even the scenes with Hulk?
  12. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Think by then Zzzzzz were being kicked out, dreaming of better things! :D
  13. Luke Foreman

Luke Foreman Well-Known Member

Close enough ;) :p

I guess some of them were decent..

Probably doesn't help that I have like no interest in marvel comics etc. so couldn't really appreciate the story :p
  14. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Now if it were from Japan...
    Darkimmortal likes this.
  15. DRE

DRE Previously 8thos

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Darkimmortal likes this.
  16. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah - I know the profile says MALE, I was joking because HE uses a FEMALE avatar. :X3:
  17. DRE

DRE Previously 8thos

That's not why I'm laughing though.
  18. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

A common action by weeaboos, which DarkImmortal rules with an iron geeky fist!
    Darkimmortal likes this.