Thank you Kier, Ashley, Mike

Back? He's been on countless times that I have seen. Why does a post change that.

Oh, on responsive, your signature and post fills up the entire SIII screen. lol

Last edited:
Back? He's been on countless times that I have seen. Why does a post change that.

Oh, on responsive, your signature and post fills up the entire SIII screen. lol

And i can tell you that is no easy task, those phones are huge.

Bring on the signature restrictions, it's a much need welcome enforced rule imo it just can't come soon enough.

I know you guys likely have your work cut out for you. And with a new release now on display, you will likely have your critics.

But I wanted to take this opportunity and say, thank you for all the work you do and keep it up.

XenForo 1.0 seemingly came out of the wood work surprising many and XenForo 1.2, another milestone seems to continue to hold this true. A forum software like no other & only getting better.

And it's not a team of developers, not the Trojan Army, but rather just 3 guys doing the job right.

So thank you :)

Thanks also to Jake Bunce, Lawrence, Slavik, and Brogan for your continued effort in staffing the community, so that KAM can keep busy coding away at those late night hours :)

Yes! THANKS for making me fall in love with my site again keep up your hard work, its greatly appreciated

Wow, the things Google brings :p

Thanks to all the staff at @XenForo and I hope we get many, many more releases to come :D

That didn't make sense, did it?

(@Kier you vanished into thin air, and because I've only been a xenForo customer for a month or so, I don't know why :( We need more videos :))

Today's my Bday and I just discovered that Kier has been posting occasionally. Feels like an extra bday present! You were definitely missed. A and M has been doing an amazing job, but it's just not right without the whole team.

Wow, the things Google brings :p

Thanks to all the staff at @XenForo and I hope we get many, many more releases to come :D

That didn't make sense, did it?

(@Kier you vanished into thin air, and because I've only been a xenForo customer for a month or so, I don't know why :( We need more videos :))

There's no "official" statement, but he posted a while back about unpacking boxes; obviously he's just moved home!

XF 1.2 is going to be an important update for the "on the fence" customers waiting for more features, it'll be good. Well done XF.

Top Bottom