[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Re: Trophies - It's 15€ ($18 at time of posting), but XFA's Trophies Enhancement does all of the Trophies but the separate Trophy Tab and a bit more in some other respects (positioning, animation, colours, double-layers). It does create a Trophies widget, but that's easy to remove via the Widgets section of the admin panel. I ended up picking it up because User Improvements conflicted with EAE's Quick Message.

@NicolasZN @adamgreenough @FloV @Brad L @mcatze @yin9 @Veer @Rhodium @Taminoful @...like Pro! @hauntmaster @CoZmicShReddeR

Re: Trophies - It's 15€ ($18 at time of posting), but XFA's Trophies Enhancement does all of the Trophies but the separate Trophy Tab and a bit more in some other respects (positioning, animation, colours, double-layers). It does create a Trophies widget, but that's easy to remove via the Widgets section of the admin panel. I ended up picking it up because User Improvements conflicted with EAE's Quick Message.

@NicolasZN @adamgreenough @FloV @Brad L @mcatze @yin9 @Veer @Rhodium @Taminoful @...like Pro! @hauntmaster @CoZmicShReddeR
Have you tested on 2.2?

Hi there,

we only need the feature "Profile view counters".
Which of the new addons do we need to continue this one?

Hi there,

we only need the feature "Profile view counters".
Which of the new addons do we need to continue this one?
The only other addon I'm aware of that does this (and more) is this one, but it's not free:

Ah ok.. thank you for your help.

But then all views they have reached so far are lost :(

This s*****. You buy dozens of addons and spend a lot of money and in the end you wasted all your money because addon or the developer does not continue their work. Tataaaa.. you bought this? but now you have to buy that.. and then this.. oh and now that one over there...

Don´t know why there is no such simple counter in xenforo... they have it for threads and everything -.-

Ah ok.. thank you for your help.

But then all views they have reached so far are lost :(

This s*****. You buy dozens of addons and spend a lot of money and in the end you wasted all your money because addon or the developer does not continue their work. Tataaaa.. you bought this? but now you have to buy that.. and then this.. oh and now that one over there...

Don´t know why there is no such simple counter in xenforo... they have it for threads and everything -.-
Well, to be fair, this was a free addon, so you didn't waste any money on this one in particular. But yeah, it sucks now that you'd probably have to pay out for several addons to replace all of its features, assuming you even can replace them all. That's just the way it goes, though.

Ups.. ok I thought it was among the other addons I purchased from themehouse 😇

Thank you for correcting me.

But still its frustrating ... :) Maybe because a lot of addons I have don´t work with the new 2.2

I mean, honestly - the profile views counter and trophies improvements still work for 2.2 out of the box at present.. Just because it's no longer being maintained, don't be scared to use it until it breaks 🤷‍♂️ I'm running a self-tweaked version and haven't had any issues with it (other than those of my own doing, lol).

Top Bottom