[TH] Library [Deleted]

Jon, can this be done without forcing thread thumbnails on people I for one only require thumbnails on library items. For the few forums that would possibly benefit from thumbnails I only want mods or admins to have that function. As long as the functionality can be controlled with permissions or content types then that would be ok I guess... even if I can only use it library items and not threads.

Jon, can this be done without forcing thread thumbnails on people I for one only require thumbnails on library items. For the few forums that would possibly benefit from thumbnails I only want mods or admins to have that function. As long as the functionality can be controlled with permissions or content types then that would be ok I guess... even if I can only use it library items and not threads.
The Thread Thumbnails add-on is incredibly customisable and can be controlled on a per-node basis, so you could very easily set it to just work on your Library nodes.

Reactions: Rob
I have a problem with the node pic. Its not showing because of the node sprites I think.
Can anyone help showing this
node.webp

Hi,

i am very happy with these addon. i copy at the moment all my articles from vb-dynamics in this addon . i will support it with some money. please send me a adress from paypal, i will send you a little bit ^^

i want connect an article to an existing thread, but in this node there are a uge number of threads.
end is, that there is no chance to scroll down.
edit Article.webp

Is there a way or is it planned to add a copyright notice at the bottom of each article?

ie. Copyright(c) Eric Russell, 2012 all rights reserved - posted on xenforo.com with the author's express permission

Is there a way or is it planned to add a copyright notice at the bottom of each article?

ie. Copyright(c) Eric Russell, 2012 all rights reserved - posted on xenforo.com with the author's express permission

There are already plans to add templating etc. to articles so that you can have different "types" of article and choose how you would like them to look. This is still being developed, but I imagine that it would be very easy to add a copyright notice at the bottom of every article with this.

This may just be me because I played around with the install but also maybe not.

I havent used this add-on in production yet, just playing around with it. I created an article, went to 'Create New Page' from within an article and chose 'More Options' for the advanced editor.For some reason there is already a default thumbnail image there called Desert.jpg(yes picture of a desert lol)

Was this left in there by accident Waindigo? Or is it just me?

Also a suggestion, that recent threads list for discussion DEFINATLEY needs to be changed into a drop down list instead of a radio button :p. I have one forum with a few thousand posts, dont need to tell you how that looked lol. Also, I think its better to set the sort to newest threads up top and oldest at bottom as at the moment it appears to be the other way round.

This may just be me because I played around with the install but also maybe not.

I havent used this add-on in production yet, just playing around with it. I created an article, went to 'Create New Page' from within an article and chose 'More Options' for the advanced editor.For some reason there is already a default thumbnail image there called Desert.jpg(yes picture of a desert lol)

Was this left in there by accident Waindigo? Or is it just me?

Also a suggestion, that recent threads list for discussion DEFINATLEY needs to be changed into a drop down list instead of a radio button :p. I have one forum with a few thousand posts, dont need to tell you how that looked lol. Also, I think its better to set the sort to newst threads up top and oldest at bottom.
Is that the picture of a desert that comes with Windows? Pages share their attachments with all other pages in the same article, so perhaps you uploaded that one in your first page?

Is that the picture of a desert that comes with Windows? Pages share their attachments with all other pages in the same article, so perhaps you uploaded that one in your first page?
Yes it is.

I may of quite possibly done this. I am unsure. I actually un-installed the add-on though and re-installed it because when upgrading the upgraded 'stalled' so i started from scratch with no pages what so ever, this was the first page. But yeh I was thinking that maybe that little upgrade/un-install/install may have done something

Yes it is.

I may of quite possibly done this. I am unsure. I actually un-installed the add-on though and re-installed it because when upgrading the upgraded 'stalled' so i started from scratch with no pages what so ever, this was the first page. But yeh I was thinking that maybe that little upgrade/un-install/install may have done something
I think there was a problem with the old uninstall script. If you still have issues, try uninstalling with the new uninstall script and re-install.

There is a Bug, when i delete an Articel, its gone, but in the overall view its still there. Do you know what i mean? View attachment 29061View attachment 29062
Thanks for reporting this. If you wish to fix for now, please use the cache rebuild tool in the Admin CP.

Just noticed these in the error logs;
[02-May-2012 15:43:53] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/Listener/LoadClassController.php on line 3

Just noticed these in the error logs;
[02-May-2012 15:43:53] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /public_html/library/Waindigo/Library/Listener/LoadClassController.php on line 3
Sorry you are having issues. Are you using the latest version of the add-on? Apart from this log error, is everything else working as expected? What version of PHP are you using?

Hi Jon,

I am currently testing the new version of your addon. I have one question and a quick suggestion.

First, I've seen I can set permissions to move articles. However, I am unable to find the menu item to do so, while all permissions are set to "Allow" in both "Library Permissions" and "Library Moderator Permission" for "Registered" user group (for testing purposes, of course). How shall I activate the "Move" feature? Is it linked to other standard permissions?

Also, I noticed that there is no confirmation dialog when I click "Delete Article". This is a bit risky in my opinion. May I suggest you to add one?

Thank you and good luck with your work. :)

First, I've seen I can set permissions to move articles. However, I am unable to find the menu item to do so, while all permissions are set to "Allow" in both "Library Permissions" and "Library Moderator Permission" for "Registered" user group (for testing purposes, of course). How shall I activate the "Move" feature? Is it linked to other standard permissions?
There is no move feature at present. This will be added in the next update.

Also, I noticed that there is no confirmation dialog when I click "Delete Article". This is a bit risky in my opinion. May I suggest you to add one?
This will also be added in the next update.

Thank you and good luck with your work. :)
Thank you.

Sorry you are having issues. Are you using the latest version of the add-on? Apart from this log error, is everything else working as expected? What version of PHP are you using?

PHP version 5.2.17, I have the article forum locked at the moment, waiting on the next update/fixes before I open it up to the users again.

Thanks in advance.

Another, hope this helps track it down.

ErrorException: Undefined index: article_id - library/Waindigo/Library/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:20

Top Bottom