[TH] Library [Deleted]

Is it possible to achieve the following: instead of /libraries/, have /wiki/, /docs/ or other wording?

Is it possible to achieve the following: instead of /libraries/, have /wiki/, /docs/ or other wording?

Andrej it's not in Phrases so you'd need a small workaround addon from Jon (waindigo).
Or maybe Jake Bunce could do it. I know he did one that converts \forums into \discussions

Curious i love this product but need one page to be visable to the public and all other pages I do not want. Is there a way to do this ?

Curious i love this product but need one page to be visable to the public and all other pages I do not want. Is there a way to do this ?

Create the Article page you want to be public.
Create the others as a separate Article with the private permissions that you want.

Create the Article page you want to be public.
Create the others as a separate Article with the private permissions that you want.

Okay this is how i did it and i think it is the same thing. I made two library. One called Pages and other one called pages. The lower case one has rights to see them. The other one does not.

Is there a way i can have straight HTML code in your mod ? I have tried
HTML:
 code and it does not parse it correctly ? Love your mod.

MM the first and major point of the mod is NOT to have to use html!!!!
For an html page use XF Pages - you can put one in a Library because it's a node.

However if there's something in particular you want like columns in the page of an ARticle Ive found I can
a) code it in an XF Page. Save it.
b) frontend, Copy it and then Paste it in the Article editor.
:)

Oh no i was trying to add a google map or google form.

I tried to use Iframe code and it would not work. The code was from google.

Gotcha. I understand now. I was hoping it would accept it right off. But i am good with just adding it as XF Page.

You need to make better use of the tools available.
If you want to search for a title, check the appropriate checkbox.

A clear case of PEBKAC.

A good forum search would return better results without the need for title searching.

I'll guarantee you I do more title searching here than anyone.

Does Google have a title search ?

Top Bottom