[TH] Attachments Plus [Deleted]

Not sure if this would be considered a bug but in our use case scenario it's a little issue. At the Cameraderie photography forum we only allow image type attachments, no zip files or doc files or anything else other than images. By default the new options "Split image attachments into a separate profile tab" and "Hide empty profile tabs" are turned on. It looks like that if no non-image attachments are found then both tabs ("Attachments" and "Images") are being suppressed instead of the tab with no entries (so in our case it'd be expected that "Attachments" wouldn't show since nothing would be found but the "Images" tab would be shown).

You'd use the normal attachments tab in that case. I've changed the tab phrase to a unique phrase (thattachmentsplus_attachments_tab) for the next update, so you can modify that.

Slight bug.... when viewing the attachments tab on the profile page (eg: https://cameraderie.org/members/kevin.13697/#thattachplus-images) the page navigation links are not qualified to the current user. For example, page 2 is https://cameraderie.org/member/thattachplus-images?page=2 instead of https://cameraderie.org/members/kevin.13697/thattachplus-images?page=2

That's both bugs that we'll be fixing within the day.

also a quick search in there for sites that have alot of attachments would be handy...

We don't have any additions planned here at the moment.

Does this add previously uploaded attachments to the member's attachments list or starting from when the add-on was installed?

It picks up any attachments available regardless of the point of install. For as long as they implement an attachment content handler, that would also include 3rd party content types.

Maximum number of attachments under User group permissions defines the number of attachments per post or total per user account?

This looks awesome!

Someone else asked / requested that previous images uploaded could be displayed with a way / option to load those images into another post. Is this implemented / can it?

Ideally, it would be GREAT to have something like this where clicking "Insert Recent Uploads" would bring up the 10 most recently uploaded files to choose from.

1580461905354.png

Last edited:
One question before i buy this add-on:

After imposing the attachments limits to the users, the old attachments are deleted or the user must do by self?

One question before i buy this add-on:

After imposing the attachments limits to the users, the old attachments are deleted or the user must do by self?
There's no automated deletion. If a user exceeds an imposed limit they cannot upload new attachments until they've cleared enough space.

There's no automated deletion. If a user exceeds an imposed limit they cannot upload new attachments until they've cleared enough space.

Thanks. Just bought.

I don't know if is a bug, but many can't delete the own attachments after i installed the add-on.

Many complaining users are beyond the limit set.

Any permission that I'm missing?

Thanks. Just bought.

I don't know if is a bug, but many can't delete the own attachments after i installed the add-on.

Many complaining users are beyond the limit set.

Any permission that I'm missing?

Hey guys, can we get a feedback on this?

Is basically impossible to the administrator delete all the hundreds of thousents Forum attachments in the admin CP, and users can't delete their own because they are beyond the quota.

Hey guys, can we get a feedback on this?

Is basically impossible to the administrator delete all the hundreds of thousents Forum attachments in the admin CP, and users can't delete their own because they are beyond the quota.

Thanks for bumping and sorry for the delayed reply. I've forwarded this to our issue repository and we'll take a look within the next week or two!

Top Bottom