• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tenshi - Latest Thread - Sidebar

Search for the phrase "Latest Thread" in the ACP and edit it.

I only know this because I just did this myself. But you need to search for "tenshi_latest_thread" otherwise you might not find it searching "latest_thread"(n00bs like me might miss it), no biggie but just thought id let ya know.

If you search in the phrase title then you will need to use the underscore format.

Searching in the phrase text field however you can search for the actual phrase.

If you search in the phrase title then you will need to use the underscore format.

Searching in the phrase text field however you can search for the actual phrase.
Shoulda known better then to assume you made a typo lol! My bad, i didnt even know you could search phrases that way until now!

Im trying to get this to work in XenPortal. Ive made the attached module but nothing shows up. Ive imported it successfully, aligned it like other modules but nothing shows! Any ideas anybody? cheers

Attachments

Hi, I like this addon very much, but for me is useful if I can't use it on forum_view and thread_view.

If I put the code on that templates, it simply shows nothing.

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

Maybe stupid quastion but i need some help! I try to change things that is going fine so far... But i want it to show up in a other template than the forum_list? Why will it not appear in a other template?

Gr,

Patrick

I think that it's a limit of this mod, when the author has some time I think he will update it!

Seems the new RSS Feeder is breaking this mod. Anyone else experiencing this problem with RSS feeds enabled?

I think that it's a limit of this mod, when the author has some time I think he will update it!

Yeah i looked in the files but i don't see anything that is hooked on a specific template... :S! Can someone explain it? Because i'm not a coder so probably i miss something what i did not see in the files??

It worked on RC1 for me just fine until i added an RSS feed.. Then it crashed the entire forum. :eek: Disabling the plugin brought it back up.
----
edit:
lol just re enabled it to take a quick screen shot.. Seems to be working fine again.

Oh, that sucks. I hope this doesn't happen to me lol. I love this mod, so if anyone could update it to work properly on RC1 that would be great.

Can I put <xen:include template="tenshi_latest_thread"></xen:include>
in ad_sidebar_top Template?
I've tried without success...

This is not showing up on the sidebar for me ... but rather on the bottom of the Forum list.
Please help.
So was mine but if you move it to inside the sidebar code like this:

Code:
</xen:hook>
<xen:include template="tenshi_latest_thread"></xen:include>
</xen:sidebar>

Top Bottom