Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Seems there's a bug with importing a style on the latest verison:
Server Error

Undefined index: parent_list
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 616
  2. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/DataWriter/Style.php at line 155
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Style->_postSave() in TMS/DataWriter/Style.php at line 19
  4. TMS_DataWriter_Style->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 527
  6. XenForo_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in TMS/Model/Style.php at line 53
  7. TMS_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 181
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /portal/www/admin.php at line 13

Seems there's a bug with importing a style on the latest verison:
Server Error

Undefined index: parent_list
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 616
  2. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/DataWriter/Style.php at line 155
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Style->_postSave() in TMS/DataWriter/Style.php at line 19
  4. TMS_DataWriter_Style->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Style.php at line 527
  6. XenForo_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in TMS/Model/Style.php at line 53
  7. TMS_Model_Style->importStyleXml() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.php at line 181
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /portal/www/admin.php at line 13

Actually seems it's a bug in XenForo, not TMS.. :\

When creating a new template mod, is there a way to apply it to more then 1 style at a time? I have 4 styles and wish to make changes across all 4 of them.

If not, what would be the best way to make the template across all styles?

Great mod btw! Took me a little bit to figure out exactly what it does. Brilliant work!

Maybe someone has an idea?
Guess there the final template is not valid. Check the error log. The <xen:else /> in the end seems to be unclosed tag.
Actually seems it's a bug in XenForo, not TMS.. :\
Have you try it without TMS? Is it really a XenForo bug? Looking at the log I would also say it's XenForo bug.
When creating a new template mod, is there a way to apply it to more then 1 style at a time? I have 4 styles and wish to make changes across all 4 of them.
Yes, applying a mod for some style you apply it for all its children. So if you want a mod for all styles just create a mod for the master style.

Have you try it without TMS? Is it really a XenForo bug? Looking at the log I would also say it's XenForo bug.

Yes I did. TMS just happens to be part of the log. I get the error either with or without TMS.

I suppose it's still possible TMS made database modifications that caused the problem down the line.

Guess there the final template is not valid. Check the error log. The <xen:else /> in the end seems to be unclosed tag..

Hi Guiltar,

thanks for your help, it seems that I have forgotten to copy the closing tag. Now everything works fine!

Great support! Thanks!

Benny

For whatever reason, I edited one of the Template Modifications I had made, now I cannot get it to be "Applied" again. It is also showing no differences found. I am lost.

For whatever reason, I edited one of the Template Modifications I had made, now I cannot get it to be "Applied" again. It is also showing no differences found. I am lost.
I think that what you want to change is in a property. When you applied one time, the property value is changed, and then now when you apply it again, TMS found no differences.

Having a conflict with another addon upon upgrading to 1.1 that wasn't there prior.
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle() should be compatible with that of XenCentral_Framework_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle() - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: Dan, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/pub...', 119, Array)
#1 public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(858): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('TMS_Model_Templ...')
#3 public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(397): XenForo_Application::autoload('TMS_Model_Templ...')
#4 public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_T...', 'model')
#5 public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Template.php(33): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_T...')
#6 public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php(26): XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template->rebuild(0, Array, NULL)
#7 public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(78): XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache(Array, 'admin.php?add-o...', 'admin.php?tools...', true)
#8 public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild()
#9 public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://extralicense.com/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/cache-rebuild"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
    ["caches"] => string(44) "["Template","AdminTemplate","EmailTemplate"]"
    ["position"] => string(1) "0"
    ["redirect"] => string(23) "admin.php?add-ons/#_TMS"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1334103018,f81836acfe0805da264aa8a6e295a02cf5d63446"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(30) "/admin.php?add-ons/TMS/upgrade"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Having a conflict with another addon upon upgrading to 1.1 that wasn't there prior.
What arguments has XenCentral_Framework_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle() ? Could copy this method here?
Guess this framework adds some extra arguments to the method. This is 100% conflicting way of extension.
Using registry for that would be more safe:
PHP:
    public function getAllTemplatesInStyle($styleId, $basicData = false)
    {
        $templates = parent::getAllTemplatesInStyle($styleId, $basicData);

if(XenForo_Application::isRegistered('tmsIndependentExport')){
            $templateTitles = array();
            foreach($templates as $template) $templateTitles[] = $template['title'];

$modifications = $this->_getModificationModel()->getAllModificationsInStyle($styleId);
            foreach($modifications as $modification) $templateTitles[] = $modification['template_title'];

$templates = $this->getEffectiveTemplatesByTitles($templateTitles, $styleId);
            foreach($templates as &$template) $template['template'] = $template['template_final'];
        }

return $templates;
    }

Is there a way to import template modifications that were done before I installed this/not using this?
What you mean by 'this' this version or this addon?
You can import them only if you created them in TMS and exported with styles or addons.
Otherwise you have to create new modifications.

Hi guiltar

I'm sorry to disturb you again but I found another little mistake. I'm not able to translate "Old Version" and "New Version"

Thanks again for your support ;)

old_new.webp

Top Bottom