• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tapatalk - XenForo support (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, webOS, Nokia app)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE it, my members LOVE it, I just wish the feature set across Andriod and Iphone were the same. It frustrates the hell out of me that I have to change from one to the other to do different things. Other people don't have that luxury. Please, please, please give android a dashboard and better moderation tools

I LOVE it, my members LOVE it, I just wish the feature set across Andriod and Iphone were the same. It frustrates the hell out of me that I have to change from one to the other to do different things. Other people don't have that luxury. Please, please, please give android a dashboard and better moderation tools
Thanks god I run a Apple forum so I won't get any complains. :p

On my forum no one is able anymore to use tapatalk. Just upgraded to XF 1.1 and if you try to connect using tt you always get this message
Code:
Server error occured:'call to a member function getDependencies() on a non object (Setup.php:11)'
Can someone help?

On my forum no one is able anymore to use tapatalk. Just upgraded to XF 1.1 and if you try to connect using tt you always get this message
Code:
Server error occured:'call to a member function getDependencies() on a non object (Setup.php:11)'
Can someone help?
My tapatalk works with 1.1 and the lastest 1.1.1. Do you have the latest tapatalk software installed(1.1.2)?

Code:
Can someone help?
Yep, I'll have a go.
It's working fine here under XF1.1 - I installed mine after the XF1.1 update, not the other way around.

1. Grab the latest build from TT, this should be: tapatalk_xf10_1.1.2
2. While you're there on TT's site, check your forum's settings
3. Uninstall your version that you have at the moment
4. Delete the old files from your server
5. Upload the new files in the tapatalk_xf10_1.1.2.zip package
6. Install the addon XML
7. Check settings in XF ACP

If the above doesn't work, or you've already done all of that and still get the error, that leads me to believe it could be an issue with another modification.
Start by disabling each additional modification until TT works ok. You'll then know which mod is causing any conflicts (if it is that problem).

I can't get it to work with 1.1 either.

I deleted everything and did a fresh install and it still doesn't work. Disabled all other add-ons... still doesn't work.

When I hit verify on their site, it says it's not up to date yet I'm using 1.1.2...?

When I try to look at a thread, it just sits at the loading screen!

Is this compatible to run at the same time as forum runner? I just installed tapatalk but want to run forumrunner too if possible.

Is this compatible to run at the same time as forum runner? I just installed tapatalk but want to run forumrunner too if possible.
yes, but you might want to disable the popup alert for one of them, otherwise people on safari or whatever get spammed with two app announcements every time they visit your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom