Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

I only allow gravatar avatars on my forum. I've modified the XenForo template for this. However, it appears that my users can still upload them via Tapatalk. Any way to prevent this?

Some posts are not displayed in the unread posts, not at the participating subjects and not into the timeline. But this is different from user to user. Some topics are displayed to me, other users do not see. And vice versa. In the forum it is all displayed correctly.

Can you fix it?

Is the support on here better than that on the tapatalk forum itself?

I have posted questions and many suggestions on there and it often take weeks to even get a response to it, let alone a solution.

Reactions: CNK
IMO its quite glitchy and doesnt support a lot of content, videos for example.

Ive all but given up looking for support on the forums for it, and am quite tempted to ditch it.

How come people can reply to sections that do not have permission to do so using Tapatalk, but not not when they're browsing the forums through a computer?

Can you post your issue details with forum url in our support forum for better issue tracking? Thanks.
Why would anyone do that? Issues reported there have been routinely ignored for months at a time, and that's if the threads weren't locked or deleted.
In fact, your support forum has been so badly mismanaged that it might just be the very worst place to ask for help.

Why would anyone do that? Issues reported there have been routinely ignored for months at a time, and that's if the threads weren't locked or deleted.
In fact, your support forum has been so badly mismanaged that it might just be the very worst place to ask for help.
Try now, my friend. ;)

tapatalk updated Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & New Features

Bug Fixes:
  1. Fixed an unknown user online activity issue
  2. Fixed a page redirect issue when closing the smartbanner
  3. Fixed a smartbanner display compatibility issue fixed a xmlrpc warning issue
New Features:
  1. Support for custom fields when registering from within the app
  2. Support non-image attachment uploads in conversations
  3. Support for editing information in thread view mode
  4. Support for banning user with length option
  5. Support for hiding app ads by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom