Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Ref above - this error seems to cause a server error to show to members when they try and post on the normal site also. The post goes through but server error shown.

Does anyone have any idea what this error is? (error in above post^)

Hello
I am using latest update with XenForo 1.1.3 and facing this error message :
Any way to fix this ?

Thank you

Declaration of bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Post::alertQuotedMembers() should be compatible with that of Tapatalk_Model_Post::alertQuotedMembers()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/AlertHandler/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 48
  7. XenForo_AlertHandler_DiscussionMessage_Post->_getPostModel() in XenForo/AlertHandler/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 21
  8. XenForo_AlertHandler_DiscussionMessage_Post->getContentByIds() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 230
  9. XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 77
  10. XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 73
  11. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlertsPopup() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/index.php at line 13

Last I heard mine can't be found. I put it on Last week. The don't have an app for BB10 yet so I can't check it. If someone has a minute can they check to see if my app is I. The automotive section yet? If not my buddy's son might be able to Di it for me tonight.

Thanks
James

Hello,

I have the following error in the log in the admin area.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 180 seconds exceeded - library/Tapatalk/Option/ReadonlyForums.php:70
Erstellt von: Maestro2k5, Heute um 03:14
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "http://www.android-port.de/admin.php?options/list/tapatalkOptions"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["options/list/tapatalkOptions"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

and

Code:
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_ThreadWatch::countLegalThreadsWatchedByUser() - mobiquo/include/get_subscribed_topic.php:30
Erstellt von: DreiTacos, Heute um 03:14
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.android-port.de/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

If the admin area I want to call the settings loads the page but without result.

/list/tapatalkOptions <- timout
/list/tapatalkBYOOptions <- ok

Hello,
I am using tapatalk 1.8.1 plugin with xenForo 1.2.0
Recently I have 2 problems,

1.The Tapatalk app on my nexus 4 and nexus 7(2013) started to work very very slow, it takes ages to load information...in must cases it does load the information but in others it is just stuck on the "loading" animation.

2.The notification work must of the time, but when I checked the Tapatalk admin panel, I saw( and still see) the following massage:

Warning!
API Key has not been filled or incorrectly filled. Tapatalk can continue to work without API Key but Push Notification and Single Sign-On features are disabled. Please copy the API Key provided in the "Basic" section and paste it in your forum AdminCP, Tapatalk Settings.

I went to my admin panel at xenForo and inserted the "Tapatalk API Key" into "Push Key" in Tapatalk settings, and then saved the settings.
I still see the massage.

I tried deleting and instaling the plugin agin but no luck.

Would really appreciate assistance.

Top Bottom