TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

It is possible to set a bold of text like color of messages, without Bold BB Code in input field?

Will there be an option of private messages?

In [ITech] [AJAX] Inferno vBShout Lite for vBulletin is:
Private Message System
When clicking a username in the shoutbox, it will now open a new "tab" (This is a shoutbox tab, not a browser tab). In this tab you will be able to privately chat to the member where only they and you will see the messages. This helps split private chats and the main chat, and you can have as many private chats open as you like!

Last edited:
Hi The chat block runs great on our main page on our site many thanks great job on this
We are running defiance theme but same issue on default themes I think

I am trying to work out how to only show the chat block on say Home page and Forum Main page only So all sub pages dont show the chat block
Example URL http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/aaaa/
- I am migrating from Drupal so this is a bit frustrating as I cant find how to mange display blocks per page node :(

Edit I have now find the position setting in the widget hook:page_container_content_top
Just trying to find how to restrict it more to just the portal page :)

Many thanks

Jon

Last edited:
To anyone else having the speed problem...

adding apc.filters="-/data/taigachat/.*" to the php.in seems to have fixed the issue.

Reactions: rdn
What do you mean by "the out of the box system"? http://prntscr.com/368jn4
I know a forum where banned users from Shoutbox are displaying under the MOTD, does it's by default with the Shoutbox, because it isn't when i'm trying on my own forum...
By the way, I tried to create a usergroup for banned users to don't be able to see the Shoutbox, but I would like to keep their actual usergroup css color and to not change it, do you have a solution?
Thank you in advance, and sorry for my bad English.

I'm not sure what happened, but I think I broke the ban command. I cannot ban a user using /ban <username> and the option from the drop down is gone too.

I do not think there is a way, that's why we need to use the archive.
Just asking, if you want to see the history, why you do not want to archive the Shoutbox?
You can at least delete the archive posts when you want...

I just upgraded TaigaChat to the Pro version, and it works great!

I'm tweaking the various options and I'm wondering if it's possible, without having to interfere too much with the original code, to have the /me command not to inherit the colour from the personal colour of the user and to add a character before and after the description.

for example a normal message is like

Nomed: Hi Guys!

and the /me command is like

*Nomed is greeting the new users*

Last edited:
hi i bought this a while back and are unable to download this i have proof of money send on paypal if you could please help really appricated

Top Bottom