TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

After another massive coding frenzy, I've finished the rest of the new features :)

All that remains is to put the addon through its paces, which I'm doing right now on my live forum :)

Testing is almost complete, all that remains before release is writing up promotional materials (read: screenshots, feature lists) which I should hopefully get done either tomorrow or monday. :)

Hey Luke, I have an issue you might be able to help with. I changed my forum index from index.php to forum.php.

I did this by changing the world "index.php" to "forum.php" in library/XenForo/Link.php and then I renamed index.php to forum.php

I changed it in .htaccess too.

So everything works but Taiga Chat. It shows a blank box. Did I need to change something in that too?? Can you help???

Noname.png

Hey Luke, I have an issue you might be able to help with. I changed my forum index from index.php to forum.php.

I did this by changing the world "index.php" to "forum.php" in library/XenForo/Link.php and then I renamed index.php to forum.php

I changed it in .htaccess too.

So everything works but Taiga Chat. It shows a blank box. Did I need to change something in that too?? Can you help???

Nevermind, figured out how to fix it. I just put xenforo in a different directory than my wordpress.

Ahh ok, I was just wondering if it was being actively developed/stuff added to it, is all.
It's a great addon :)

I just have a quick question if possible can i find out how to change the username color of who posted as it is white and does not show up on my theme.Thank you so much

Hello how i change the Name "Shoutbox" to "Chat" and how i make it appears at the final of the task (Home, Forums, Members, Help, Chat.)

Thanks!

Top Bottom