XF 2.2 Styling the drop-down menus of the rich text editor

ECH

Is there a way to style the drop-down menu of the rich text editor? I have created a custom style, but see no way to modify this style property. Currently, the drop-down menu if very dark grey on black, making it very difficult to read. The drop-down menus on the menu bar are styled correctly. Any help anyone could provide is very much appreciated. Thank you.

No, it does not help, unless I am missing something (I am a newbie to Xenforo and forum software in general).

I am able to successfully style the buttons on the text editor menu bar using the style properties. However, I am not able to style the background and text of the drop-down menu. For example, when I click on the "T", the background of the drop-down menu is in black and the text is in near-black making it almost impossible to read. I see no style property that addresses this area.

I have never used the extra.less template to customize style, but would be willing to give it a try if I knew the name of the element which I was attempting to style, which is the text editor drop-down menu.

No, it does not help, unless I am missing something (I am a newbie to Xenforo and forum software in general).

I am able to successfully style the buttons on the text editor menu bar using the style properties. However, I am not able to style the background and text of the drop-down menu. For example, when I click on the "T", the background of the drop-down menu is in black and the text is in near-black making it almost impossible to read. I see no style property that addresses this area.

I have never used the extra.less template to customize style, but would be willing to give it a try if I knew the name of the element which I was attempting to style, which is the text editor drop-down menu.
Everything can be set by CSS in extra.less. To find the element name right click > inspect or f12. You can try out your changes on the fly in the console before writing them to extra.less.
The guide @Paul B linked is very well written but you should first learn as much as you can about CSS via some free courses such as

Top Bottom