Style Permissions

Style Permissions 1.0.6

No permission to download
Does the style have to be set to selectable for those you allow to see it? Or do you leave it unselectable and just give the usergoup or name permission?I just want to make sure before I try it. I don't want to make the style selectable then everyone can see it if they wish.
In first field allow user group can selectable style.
In second fields allow special can selectable style although special users don't in the first field.

Yes but does the style itself have to checked as selectable? In default Xenforo an admin can view a style whether it's turned on or not.

style_selector.webp

I'm getting this error now after adding a new style. I can't even change styles.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: allowed_user_group_ids

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Nobita/StylePermissions/ControllerPublic/Misc.php at line 41
    Nobita_StylePermissions_ControllerPublic_Misc->actionStyle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/index.php at line 13

It works now after uninstalling and reinstalling. apparently if you change the name of a style then add a style that had the old name it breaks this mod.

This add-on is just what I was looking for. It installed it just fine, but I can't seem to find the Config Screen. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ivar

This add-on is just what I was looking for. It installed it just fine, but I can't seem to find the Config Screen. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ivar

Have a read of this - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/style-permissions.2503/

It states that you configure the options on a per style basis when editing a style. A screenshot is also there.

(By clicking on the name of your style installed, it brings up the page where you can configure it)

Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 21.12.38.webp
... I was expecting to find it here, but as you can see... it looks like it used to before I installed the plugin... no?

Top Bottom