XF 1.5 Statistics no longer updating

JK2447

Hi All, would anyone know how to trouble shoot statistics not updating? I've tried manually running the cron jobs to no avail. I know they're not working as the post numbers do not incremement, nor does the latest registered user.

Has anyone seen this on their forums please? It's making my site look like it's dead when in fact I've had a reasonable amount of new users of late. Any help would be much appreciated, beers possibly in order depending on location :)

Hi All, quick update should anyone read this in the future. I think my problem lay with two addons called sidebar positions 2.9 and statistics 1.5. When I first got my forum, I'd experimented with addons of various shapes and sizes. It seems common sense now but if you have any isssues you should uninstall your addon. I thought disabling it would do but my statistics only kicked back into life once I uninstalled the last two addons installed.

Thanks @Steve F for offering to help me. Most kind

Has anyone ever had an email issue? I've just read this from @Mike and I'm now wondering if new users are getting an email from me

Nov 10, 2016

The latest member is the one with the newest registration date that is "valid". For example, if I register and immediately confirm my account, I become the latest member. Meanwhile, a user registered before me but has yet to confirm their account. Once they confirm their account, they'll be counted for the total members count, but I still registered after them so I'm the latest member

just setup a test user and I am not getting an email through so I guess I need to figure out what's going on. Is there any way to change the captcha by the way?

Top Bottom