Staff Post Indicator [Deleted]

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hadn't downloaded it yet. :cry: I'm such a lazy sh-it sometimes.

I read through some of it but not all as quite frankly, it was just a massive cesspool all around. Isn't it ironic how the developers of xenForo are in court regarding the same issues occurring here on their community forums? I can't state one side or another as I haven't seen the skins in question. And even if I had, I'm no coder to be able to tell if they were the same or not. Unless it looked exactly the same, then that's different.

Either way, it's a shame to see resources being removed left and right especially when xenForo has such little resources compared to the other guys. I love this forum software but with the lack of development from the big boys at xenForo and the lack of mods, resources, extensions, love handles, or whatever you want to call them, I'm beginning to wonder if my "1 year of free updates" was kind of a waste since I doubt we're going to get something new before my brand new xenForo license expires.

Russ, the mod you created here was great and what you do is what you do. But anger also clouds judgement. It's your call because it's your mods and your designs but I'd ask you to reconsider your stance of pulling all mods because as you said yourself:
I still love 99% all of you XF users :)

I read through some of it but not all as quite frankly, it was just a massive cesspool all around. Isn't it ironic how the developers of xenForo are in court regarding the same issues occurring here on their community forums? I can't state one side or another as I haven't seen the skins in question. And even if I had, I'm no coder to be able to tell if they were the same or not. Unless it looked exactly the same, then that's different.

Either way, it's a shame to see resources being removed left and right especially when xenForo has such little resources compared to the other guys. I love this forum software but with the lack of development from the big boys at xenForo and the lack of mods, resources, extensions, love handles, or whatever you want to call them, I'm beginning to wonder if my "1 year of free updates" was kind of a waste since I doubt we're going to get something new before my brand new xenForo license expires.

Russ, the mod you created here was great and what you do is what you do. But anger also clouds judgement. It's your call because it's your mods and your designs but I'd ask you to reconsider your stance of pulling all mods because as you said yourself:

You're right anger does cloud judgement, but this decision wasn't finalized through anger, it actually had been tinkering on our minds for awhile and this was the kicker.

Nevertheless none of it's going away I'm just simply placing it on a new project I have coming up.

You're right anger does cloud judgement, but this decision wasn't finalized through anger, it actually had been tinkering on our minds for awhile and this was the kicker.

Nevertheless none of it's going away I'm just simply placing it on a new project I have coming up.
Alrighty. Wish you all of luck.

PS. That Gamers Exit site looks very nice. Love the layout and skin!

Sad state of affairs here but i cant say i blame you or anyone.. The owners obviously have little regard for their own company so there is little doubt they give a crap about our buisnesses.

This looks a very nice template modification!
Does anyone still have it available, or can tell me where Russ' new project is that he mentions in this thread to obtain it?

Top Bottom