Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
Sounds like you don't have the image file in the correct directory. The avatar is placed in the default image path but your style may have its own image path defined in which case you would need to copy the images to the correct directory.
Thanks I will look into this.

Just noticed on a random chance that I looked at the list of banned users:

ban_avatar_problem.webp

The value for the avatar location is showing as: ./data/avatars/s/1/1647.jpg?1381392026 (it's looking for an avatar where a user's avatar would normally be.)

However, in these cases:

1) The users exampled above, never had avatars of their own.
2) They were banned and the 'Banned' avatar shows on their posts and profile, however the banned list is not showing correctly.
3) Because of the image break, it distorts the rest of the display as shown above.

Any suggestion or fix available for this display issue?

tl;dr - Banned avatar works in other areas except the banned user list as demonstrated above. Suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue as @ENF.

Edit: It's not just in the AdminCP Banned Users list - the same thing happens in search results.

Last edited:
OK, in the search results, it's only the little bitty avatars of the last poster (from the add-on that adds the avatar of the last poster), not the larger avatar of the thread starter.

OK, in the search results, it's only the little bitty avatars of the last poster (from the add-on that adds the avatar of the last poster), not the larger avatar of the thread starter.

I wasn't looking close enough, but yeah, same thing happening here.

Just noticed on a random chance that I looked at the list of banned users:

View attachment 58660

The value for the avatar location is showing as: ./data/avatars/s/1/1647.jpg?1381392026 (it's looking for an avatar where a user's avatar would normally be.)

However, in these cases:

1) The users exampled above, never had avatars of their own.
2) They were banned and the 'Banned' avatar shows on their posts and profile, however the banned list is not showing correctly.
3) Because of the image break, it distorts the rest of the display as shown above.

Any suggestion or fix available for this display issue?

tl;dr - Banned avatar works in other areas except the banned user list as demonstrated above. Suggestions?

Any suggestions for a fix? :)

Request for a fontawesome version please. Displays the fontawesome fa-ban icon over the avatar.
Also display it on the avatars of selected usergroups (so I can add people serving a trading ban) to selected usergroups (moderators).

Installed the addon, when i click on a banned person the image shows as a broken link any help please?
f35b6ec6e2b1981ea062dd997be60d6d.png

Top Bottom