sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I have this error on logs:

Code:
ErrorException: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - library/sonnb/XenGallery/Listener.php:142
Generated By: sdgosea022, 2 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'in_array() expe...', '/home/phcorner/...', 142, Array)
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Listener.php(142): in_array(134, NULL)
#2 [internal function]: sonnb_XenGallery_Listener::template_post_render('thread_view', '?????????<div c...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'thread_view')
#5 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#8 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Is this error only occurs during the upload of the latest files and not yet upgraded using the xml?
You must upgrade XML. The option would not be available until addon gets upgraded.

Rebuild Caches with only EXIF checked error.

Server Error
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (2012:1:5 11:50:0) at position 4 (:): Unexpected character

1. DateTime->__construct() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Photo.php at line 878
  2. sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Photo->getPhotoExif() in sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Photo.php at line 778
  3. sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Photo->rebuildCounters() in sonnb/XenGallery/CacheRebuilder/Photo.php at line 50
  4. sonnb_XenGallery_CacheRebuilder_Photo->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  5. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 82
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/blah/public_html/admin.php at line 13

This is because of EXIF datetime information of that photo is not formed (Not all the photos). I would check and fix this to compatible for all cases. Btw, what is your php version?

Thank you for update. Upgrade Gallery. All ok in process. But when I tried delete one album push ON RED button, got this error:
Code:
Controller sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_XenGallery for routing gallery/album/delete not found.

IF delete standart method: check album and push "Delete Selected" button then all works fine.
Anyway, I'm really excited your coolest hack!
When I opened tab "Cameras" queries to mysqlDB(or very nice optimisations) DEcreased by half! And opened this tab for 1,5-2 sec instead of 5-6 sec! GOOD!

And EXIF data works for me on sonnB xenGallery 1.0.9. Or I'm wrong?
Code:
What is EXIF data?

Exif data is a record of the settings a camera used to take a photo or video. This information is embedded into the files the camera saves, and we read and display it here.
Dates
Taken on    23 июл 2013
Posted to Gallery    11 мин. назад
Exif data
Camera    Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Exposure    0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture    ƒ/14
Focal Length    18 mm
ISO Speed    200
Exposure Program    Auto
Date and Time (Modified)    23 июл 2013

This is because of EXIF datetime information of that photo is not formed (Not all the photos). I would check and fix this to compatible for all cases. Btw, what is your php version?
PHP Version 5.4.17

My version of PHP is 5.3.3 - stable release, standart repository, CebtOS 6.4 x86_64. EXIF installed at start.
This rebuild option:
Rebuild photo's EXIF information.
Check this option if you want to rebuild photo's EXIF information. This option only useful for you if you have just performed an import or you have just installed EXIF extension (to rebuild old photos which were uploaded since EXIF extension was not available).

Works fine. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom