Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
I tried this on my site and after uninstalling, found this in TMS -

Screen Shot 2012-07-20 at 1.30.25 AM.webp
Is there any way to get rid of this?

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined index: oauth_token - library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php:38
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:51 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php(38): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sociall1/...', 38, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Social/Provider/Abstract.php(14): Social_Provider_Oauth_Abstract->getAccessToken('http://www.soci...')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(38): Social_Provider_Abstract->authenticate('http://www.soci...')
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(389): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->_getProviderResponse(Object(Social_Provider_Oauth_Twitter))
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/register/twitter?denied=9BSl0apa02e6ZIbE8pyUubarSzY5qVrWB4WE1UZ9xE"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["denied"] => string(42) "9BSl0apa02e6ZIbE8pyUubarSzY5qVrWB4WE1UZ9xE"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That's application-auth problem actually. If auth is ok, then key is not undefined.
As you see twitter denied auth.
I'm trying to figure out how to fix that. I have the keys added... Don't know why Twitter would deny it.

I can associate my account with Twitter..... So .... hhmm.... Registering is the issue.

Is anyone using the Social Networking Authentication modification that is modified to add LinkedIn and does it work?

Vk.com really dislikes me

Code:
Incorrect phone number.
Please enter the full phone number in international format, e.g. +1 647 000 0000

Not your fault. But they sure do not make signing up easy.
Did you ever get this working? I tried using a Google Voice number, didn't work.

Did you ever get this working? I tried using a Google Voice number, didn't work.
Same here.
  • Google Voice
  • Cell phone (pre-paid)
  • VoIP Provider
I guess they want something a little more easy to pin down and track. Which in my world doesn't exist

lol lame. Guess I'll pass on that. Damn KGB! jk
I'm guessing they may sell your information for marketing. And so they want something a little more "connected". I also gather that it seems to be part of their sign on process and not just for registering and validating.

So ya.... I passed up on them as well.

Will this create a window for spam? I was thinking it's harder to track signups if they can just spam their *@gmail.com's lol.

Nah. I've never seen spammers sign up in this manner. Spammers use the regular forum sign up process for the xrumer program.

Nah. I've never seen spammers sign up in this manner. Spammers use the regular forum sign up process for the xrumer program.
Then where do they get all of their *@gmail.com accounts? That's the most popular domain it seems. I got a SFS addon and it catches all of them. Strange though.

EDIT:
If I decide to enable a bunch of external logins - would people be loosing their accounts, or creating more if they forget their password? For example they have only a few posts, and want another account because they forgot their password, they would just hop on FB or Twitter and make a new one. It seems like this might happen, but this is just a longshot.

What service do you choose for Google. Google is a lot more complex than twitter was and I can't seem to figure it out :-/

Is it possible to add other networks such as Yahoo, Disqus, MSN, AIM, etc??

I don't install add-ons
social_requires_tms
  1. Social_Manufacture::build()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hondajazzh/domains/hondajazzhybridclub.com/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
Help, Recommend

Top Bottom