Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] [Deleted]

I get this error when trying to use the importer

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XfAddOns/Groups/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 56
  2. XfAddOns_Groups_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13
also when I used this imported on my previous board it imported all the groups fine but it listed them has having zero members, but when you clicked the groups they all had lots of members, ca this be fixed to0.

I am in the process of importing a large forum and really need this sorting

Last edited:
I get this error when trying to use the importer

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XfAddOns/Groups/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 56
  2. XfAddOns_Groups_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13
also when I used this imported on my previous board it imported all the groups fine but it listed them has having zero members, but when you clicked the groups they all had lots of members, ca this be fixed to0.

I am in the process of importing a large forum and really need this sorting
the counters are updates on the final step

I'll take a look at this error

@Rigel Kentaurus

This addy looks great but still missing few things

Please all what we want is a Responsive Design and solving the issue of Alerts and Notifications

I do not think that is hard on as you already done it in the better blog1.0.31

The groups importer suddenly started working I imported all the groups but as posted above all groups say there's no member theres no members but when I click on them there are.

how is this solved

Forget it. I have manually edited my database to show correct amount of members in each group. Took me over a hour and something I really shouldn't have had to do.

This is a paid mod. Its ok not having time to add extra features but the ones already in the mod which have been paid for should work

Hello,

I have a bug, which it would be nice if we could see a fix for fairly soon.

The issue is that if a user follows a group, they get an alert - but no information or indication about what the alert is for/from. That is, they get a little one on the alerts menu, but no new information.
Would much appreciate it if this could be fixed, because this is actually a very important feature for our forums.

I interesting to buy this addon. But very need addon functional - group permissions on every group like Xenforo groups.
Or it will be good if addon's groups are expansion the XenForo groups... yet i will not buy.. :-(

Top Bottom