Social Connect (for Facebook and Twitter) [Deleted]

Sometime I just don't want to share a specific status or thread I have to go to options to disable all future actions. This is very inconvenient.
Could you make twitter/facebook button clickable to enable or disable per message?

This feature are being requesting by many of my members.
Some said they private threads also be shared on facebook automatically, that's aren't good at all.

Just bought, and could I make some suggestions? These are must haves I think this addon needs...

1.) This needs trophy's bad!
2.) Needs a place on the main forum or header of the forums to alert the member to link there account, or if there accounts been linked..

Any one know by chance how I can get the social status icons to display in the moderator bar user dropdown?

ayk67l.png

My twitter integration stopped working. I can't even unlink. Had to use the direct link. So removed Twtiter app info for now.

Also,

When disabling autolinking in Profile Posts with BB Code it still includes a link and does not even embed the info like pics and video to Facebook or Twitter.

Hi Chris,

any idea where this error comes from, and how to resolve it?

Code:
Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER'
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in SocialConnect/Helper/Twitter.php at line 171
SocialConnect_Helper_Twitter::postStatusUpdate() in SocialConnect/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php at line 78
SocialConnect_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php at line 43
Bookmarks_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 528
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php at line 243
XenForo_Model_UserProfile->updateStatus() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 906
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/benny/onlinegilde/html/index.php at line 13

Chris, regarding:
Once they have provided authorisation to access their account, they have several options of how Social Connect can interact with their accounts. They can automatically post forum status updates to Facebook/Twitter, as well as the creation of a new thread or when they get awarded a trophy:
I may have asked this before, but does this post to the site's facebook/twitter page or to the author's facebook/twitter page?

I'm currently using XenSocialize and having some random issues - and the mod author is nowhere to be seen. If you were to add the option to post to the site's facebook/twitter pages, you'd gain at least one more customer. Having threads posted to the site's social networks (and having the option to not allow the member to choose) provides some extra visibility.

Chris, regarding:
I may have asked this before, but does this post to the site's facebook/twitter page or to the author's facebook/twitter page?

I'm currently using XenSocialize and having some random issues - and the mod author is nowhere to be seen. If you were to add the option to post to the site's facebook/twitter pages, you'd gain at least one more customer. Having threads posted to the site's social networks (and having the option to not allow the member to choose) provides some extra visibility.

Would be great to get this added and would be a definite purchase for us as well :-)

Right now this only posts to user's feeds, not to the site's pages.

All I can say right now is it's on the roadmap, but I can't guarantee it will be soon. I'm several months behind on the next version as it is as I've had to focus on some other projects.

Hi Chris,

any idea where this error comes from, and how to resolve it?

Code:
Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER'
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in SocialConnect/Helper/Twitter.php at line 171
SocialConnect_Helper_Twitter::postStatusUpdate() in SocialConnect/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php at line 78
SocialConnect_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php at line 43
Bookmarks_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 528
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php at line 243
XenForo_Model_UserProfile->updateStatus() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 906
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPost() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/benny/onlinegilde/html/index.php at line 13
Not seen this one before. I will check this out later.

Top Bottom