So, uh, who are these "loyal" customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your license "expired" on June 19th, 2012 or later, your "expiration" will now have been moved forward (to the future) by 255 days. Basically, if you could download 1.1.3, this should apply to you, so have a look at your customer area.

If your license "expired" on June 19th, 2012 or later, your "expiration" will now have been moved forward (to the future) by 255 days. Basically, if you could download 1.1.3, this should apply to you, so have a look at your customer area.

Showing up as being extended here though I'll be renewing regardless. Thanks Mike.

Go away and enjoy honeymoon.

Not sure how many of mine were updated but with a few expiring Dec 2013 and the rest out to 2014 I'm good for a while. :)

Showing up on both my licenses, cheers Mike (y)

All mine have been extended too. I'll also be renewing regardless as well.

Now get back to your honeymoon - we've waited this long, we could have waited a bit longer!

Purchased:Apr 21, 2012
Support/updates end:Jan 1, 2014

I'm very happy as a xenforo customer, I decided to move from vbulletin to xenforo on April 2012 then it took about one month for me to code my custom vbulletin add-ons to work with xenforo, just before the move on May 26th 2012 I knew about the xenforo lawsuit but I decided to move to xenforo and since this day I always come back and read about the lawsuit updates and I was expecting xenforo will win this lawsuit because I used vbulletin and I can assure that coding xenforo add-ons is totally different from vbulletin ;) it was very hard for me to create xenforo add-ons but after some while I had experience coding PHP, so I loved Xenforo as I learned so much about PHP (y)

All my licenses now show extended too.. Thanks Mike

CAN i renew now so that some of my site will be extended too?

Went to renew the license today and saw the extension. Thank you very much. Now I'm tempted to use the money saved for the search solution. :D

Nice! I honestly didn't expect it to be extended, but that's excellent! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom