Lack of interest Smilies on Status Updates and in Profile Posts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Personally I wouldn't like to see them there; I just don't think they'd look nice especially with the smaller font being used on profile comments.

It's the same in IPB, it'd be nice to have smilies in statuses, however, I did post a thread... somewhere voicing my doubts regarding whether status updates are much used anyhow.

I too would love to see smilies in the profile page.

I seldom use the profile pages on software to chat but here I am finding myself using them on xenforo, the product. Smilies will give the profile area that extra bit of a social atmosphere and personally I feel the page is lost without them.

The system imho is excellent (profile system) and all the tidbits that are implemented in there. These little additions just bring in an extra bit of atmosphere when there's dialogue happening.

edit: just realised I posted and the thread was merged with this one.

Agreed. I would very much like to see smilies in use with both the status updates and profile posts.
Both are an excellent system, and adding these would give the profile a more "personal" touch.

Top Bottom