Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download
I installed the Smiley Manager then bulk uploaded a bunch of smilies.

Now when I click on the smiley button in the RTE the smilies no longer come up.

I think I figured it out. I believe it was because I had too many smilies (111). I broke them up into categories and it seems to be fine now.

Thanks for the update @Milano it works now with the hide hack add-on

One thing though, I've created categories and trying to re-arrange smileys. I'm moving the smileys, the indicator (that appears above and disappears) says it saved but when I update the browser it goes back as it was before. And just now when I try it again to move somewhere and refresh the page, the smiley moves to somewhere completely different! Weird indeed.

Thanks for the update @Milano it works now with the hide hack add-on

One thing though, I've created categories and trying to re-arrange smileys. I'm moving the smileys, the indicator (that appears above and disappears) says it saved but when I update the browser it goes back as it was before. And just now when I try it again to move somewhere and refresh the page, the smiley moves to somewhere completely different! Weird indeed.

What do you mean "moves to somewhere completely different"? Is it still in the category or completely gone?

This update causes a problem with the Redactor editor toolbar, I'm seeing a double toolbar after upgrading the add-on. There are two toolbars now displaying in the editor :unsure: If a disable the add-on it become normal single toolbar.
My XenForo version 1.2.3

Clear your browser cache and make sure that all file are updated especially .js file
Do you use any addons that works with Redactor? BTW, it was related to Quickload mode, just disable it in options and all problems with Redactor will be gone

Browser cache cleared, files uploaded again. The problem is still there.
If I disable Quickload Smiley mode, all ajax based features are blocked, i.e Name menu, Alerts, Inbox. Toolbar also displaying double.
If I Enable Quickload Smiley mode, all sorted.

Browser cache cleared, files uploaded again. The problem is still there.
If I disable Quickload Smiley mode, all ajax based features are blocked, i.e Name menu, Alerts, Inbox. Toolbar also displaying double.
If I Enable Quickload Smiley mode, all sorted.

Can you post your console log (F12 to open)

Too weird, if you disable Quickload Smiley mode which mean the file editor.js won't be loaded, it won't do anything to the editor so why do you get that error. Are you disable it on your account options or in admincp if you do it in admincp I guest you should do a File Health Check, then if the problem is still there, try to install the addon on your local or your testing site too see what happend.

Ok, i found out why, you disabled it on your Account Preferences, right?

Thank you @Milano, the Hotfix resolved the problem. (y)

yeah disabled it on Account Preferences. btw, where is the ACP option located? I didn't see it yet.

Top Bottom